Is this the best reversal of all time?

No but it's cool. Anderson Silva turned a double leg attempt into a double leg of his own.

Edit: found shitty video if someone has a gif please post it.

Last edited:
tumblr_m7yh4gB5is1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

also
giphy.gif

GSP goes for kimura. Hughes reverses for an armbar.

resize

When did Dee have time to have a baby with Conor when McTards are always on his nuts?

Yes it was. I've seen every reversal ever and this is the best. I scored it with a very elaborate rubric

GSP goes for kimura. Hughes reverses for an armbar.

resize
Slickest thing ever. He did that at the absolute last second of rd 1, so there was a delayed/confused reaction from the crowd. Especially in retrospect, that was a huge victory.

diaz2.gif

Slickest thing ever. He did that at the absolute last second of rd 1, so there was a delayed/confused reaction from the crowd. Especially in retrospect, that was a huge victory.

Not saying it wasn't a great win, but there was nothing slick about it. That's a basic counter that stops working at blue belt level. GSP admitted afterwards that he was so mentally shook that he just made a mistake he never would've made in training.

That is fucking legit. I wish it were slower. And I wish I were that flexible.....
It's seriously a thing of beauty.

Prime Penn was poetry in motion. And idgaf the result of the fight lol.

Not saying it wasn't a great win, but there was nothing slick about it. That's a basic counter that stops working at blue belt level. GSP admitted afterwards that he was so mentally shook that he just made a mistake he never would've made in training.
Maybe it doesn't seem slick to a seasoned bjj guy, but as an mma fan, it still stands out to me. It seemed pretty slick to me. I've seen that move attempted and executed (Saku), but this one was just beautiful, especially with just seconds remaining.

I see how GSP really did overcommit to that kimura, with Hughes essentially in side control. It doesn't look good. Maybe it's blue-belt shit, but after many years of watching mma, I've never seen it hit so smoothly. Again, it's probably not too impressive for bjj experts, although Frank Mir seemed to think so: "That's high-level Jiu Jitsu there."

Back