News Is this the best Protective Facemask today? would you pay a $240 for one?

I honestly don't give a shit about catching covid because I am not some fat fuck with comorbidities like asthma.

I basically just put on the facade of wearing a mask because they won't let me go into buildings without one and for that I only need a 3-5 dollar mask or the ppe my job provides for free.
What if they gave you the 240 dollar mask bubbly helmet for free would you rock it?

When I start making them, I'll give you a discount. For all the fun threads you keep making sake.
I don't need it, just give me a cut of sales and im good.

I'm brown skinned minority - does that thing have bullet proof glass? So when the cops try to kill me I might have a chance.

What if they gave you the 240 dollar mask bubbly helmet for free would you rock it?
you missed the point of my post with your reading comprehension. no I would not.

Imagine wearing that outside on a sunny day. Nice greenhouse effect!

Id be that guy walking through a crowd of masked humans with no mask on, so no.

I've gotten by without these ridiculous mask I see people walking around with.

Your belief in the anecdotal evidence being relevant in this situation, and the fact that you cut do manual labor, are directly related.

If I'm spending $240 on PPE I'm expecting protection from like herpes and shit as well

No chance anyone who sees you in that is going to fuck you, so it probably does provide pretty good herpes protection.

Reactions: Zer
117909850_3210207882395213_8952476144508232909_n.jpg

I would literally curb stomp someone male or female if I saw that dumb shit.

I would literally curb stomp someone male or female if I saw that dumb shit.
Why would you do that? You should thank them for being considerate and not spreading viruses to others. Do you have compassion or no?

You know damn well that in America that "mask" is gonna double as a titty holder, males included.

Back