Is this real, or just some propaganda? (Hillary`s health)

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sorry if there was already a thread about this. This is really worrying if true, imo.

Hillary being President, healthy or not, is what's truly worrying.

She is a demoniac with post traumatic brain injury.
No doubt she's an evil person. I think she's got mental health problems to go along with that.

She may have had brain trauma, but I don't know. All I know is that she's got problems and she's got evil intentions.

No doubt she's an evil person. I think she's got mental health problems to go along with that.

She may have had brain trauma, but I don't know. All I know is that she's got problems and she's got evil intentions.

Her husband is a high level satanist, so there's no doubt she's got some nasty demons.

Don't know about you, but I sure wish we could bring back the Salem Witch trials. How bout you RIP?

You think Hil would fare well?

I was about to make this exact thread.

She might actually be a lunatic (no joke).

Lol I don't know anything about Hilary's health, but I do know that you could collect a few minutes of footage of anybody in front of a camera as much as she that makes it seem like they're doing some weird stuff. Then of course, this video also had some pretty normal behavior in it that the author was trying to make seem weird, even though it wasn't.

Sometimes when they momentarily act a little strange, it could be as simple as sleep deprecation.

Sorry if there was already a thread about this. This is really worrying if true, imo.

Clearly medical-science mumbo-jumbo bullshit.

Come on America, this woman is clearly possessed by Satan.

Time for an old-fashioned exorcism. Baby Jesus depends on you for this.

Trump is clearly the manifestation of an angel sent down from heaven.

Vote Trump.

Lol I don't know anything about Hilary's health, but I do know that you could collect a few minutes of footage of anybody in front of a camera as much as she that makes it seem like they're doing some weird stuff. Then of course, this video also had some pretty normal behavior in it that the author was trying to make seem weird, even though it wasn't.

Sometimes when they momentarily act a little strange, it could be as simple as sleep deprecation.

She's also doing things that look obviously fucked up that I had never put together before (paid far less attn to democrat primary than GOP primary), and it is concerning, I think.

xbyoJc7.gif

She's also doing things that look obviously fucked up that I had never put together before (paid far less attn to democrat primary than GOP primary), and it is concerning, I think.

What things do you mean?

I'm not claiming to know anything about Hilary's health, or mental health. I'm just saying that the author of that video was trying really hard to make her seem incredibly messed up, and it comes across as obvious propaganda.

She coughs...she laughs funny...she socially awkward...okay.

What things do you mean?

I'm not claiming to know anything about Hilary's health, or mental health. I'm just saying that the author of that video was trying really hard to make her seem incredibly messed up, and it comes across as obvious propaganda.

She coughs...she laughs funny...she socially awkward...okay.

ZV1cxn.gif

the whole sequence looks even worse than this gif shows

Don't know about you, but I sure wish we could bring back the Salem Witch trials. How bout you RIP?

You think Hil would fare well?
Lol. No I'm not for killing HIllary. She is a witch from what all the secret service say about her.

ZV1cxn.gif

the whole sequence looks even worse than this gif shows

Here is the whole sequence. It's definitely odd, but it's also exactly timed with her being interrupted by like 3 loud reporters. It looked like they startled her, and she exaggerated it as a joke, then make a joke about having drank too much coffee.

Was it a seizure? I have seen people have seizures, but I'm not a doctor and I don't know much about them. But the ones I have seen were not only 2 seconds long, followed by complete lucidity and humor.

whats just as odd is when I posted this in a thread a mod moved it and left no trace of the thread on the main page

if that shit isn't worth talking about....nothing in here is

i dont know why ppl wanna elect 65+ year olds.

that is the best America has got?? Bernie, Trump and Hillary? lol talk about fresh ideas.

we need a new system and a new future. We need ppl not entrenched in this failing, bought n paid for system.

Back