Is this real life?

Difference is Dada knows exactly what he's getting into. In your example someone hyped that soccer mom's head and tricked her into believing she could fight.
The only difference essentially is their skill level

What im questioning is exactly that. At what point do we draw the line?

IMHO dada is right on it and i cant make up my mind.

The only difference essentially is their skill level

What im questioning is exactly that. At what point do we draw the line?

IMHO dada is right on it and i cant make up my mind.
Dada resemblances a lot of wmma fighters actually. It's not about skill but rather physical appearance and popularity.

Dada looks like a war machine.
Dada has a decent amount of people that recognize him.
Sign him up.

WMMA is attractive.
She has a decent social media following/presence.
Sign her up.

giphy.gif
That was actually a good fight

In your example someone hyped that soccer mom's head and tricked her into believing she could fight.

IIRC Katie Castro was 0-2 at that point (both brutal KOs in under 30 seconds) so I don't think she believed she could actually fight. Probably just a money grab...

IIRC Katie Castro was 0-2 at that point (both brutal KOs in under 30 seconds) so I don't think she believed she could actually fight. Probably just a money grab...
First time she lost she was probably convinced that it was a fluke and she could do better.

The second time and the truth probably set in.

Dada resemblances a lot of wmma fighters actually. It's not about skill but rather physical appearance and popularity.

Dada looks like a war machine.
Dada has a decent amount of people that recognize him.
Sign him up.

WMMA is attractive.
She has a decent social media following/presence.
Sign her up.
But the wmma fighter will be fighting other whamen .... That's the difference

So it evens out

<TheDonald>

Such a shame, remember watching him when he was on the good ole tube and he seemed like such a nice guy despite knocking people the fuck out in backyards.

But Dada did get hospitalized right after the fight and nearly died right or is my memory completely messed up?

Yes and something with a fishy payment in bitcoins

Why is he DADA 5000 anyway

He should be like DADA 5

I'm not making this up...

5 is the number of heart attacks he had after his fight with Kimbo.

That same night.

Part of me wonders if he really had a heart attack or was just looking for a way out and needed a big excuse for a big embarrassment in da hood. They were not even moving hard in the fight, no idea how that took so much of a toll.

Back