Is this racial profiling?

YOLO

unless of course you get a heart transplant. He almost YOLThrice

in for LOLs

Zmnq8t3.jpg

Those facebook posts would be hysterical if they werent so sad. Once again black America refusing to take responsibility for themselves and blaming "whitey" for everything they get caught doing. Yeah posting a pic he took of himself is white people trying to make him look bad. I think hes done a pretty good job of that himself. Honestly thank God this waste of oxygen died young before he was able to take anymore innocent lives with him. #raiseyourkidsrightandthiswonthappen. #nobodysfaultbutyourown.

Those facebook posts would be hysterical if they werent so sad. Once again black America refusing to take responsibility for themselves and blaming "whitey" for everything they get caught doing. Yeah posting a pic he took of himself is white people trying to make him look bad. I think hes done a pretty good job of that himself. Honestly thank God this waste of oxygen died young before he was able to take anymore innocent lives with him. #raiseyourkidsrightandthiswonthappen. #nobodysfaultbutyourown.

'Black America'. yep. all us coloreds got together and with the almighty power of 15% of the US population collectively decided to antagonize whitey, the poor under represented masters of this country culturally, economically and socially.

It was a helluva meeting. Grape drank, fried chicken and watermelon while rapping and gospel singing about how we were gonna bring down 'da man'. Lordy you shoulda been there.

That dude looks retarded and his life wasn't worth anything

If you werent white, we wouldnt have to do it to you. At least your grandkids wont have this problem since we're gonna mix em up and all.

Lets just face it, in 21st century America, there's no room for white people. I voted for Obama because he said he would end white people once and for all, and I think he's doing a just fine job. You got a wife? Has she been bred yet? #cucklife #imgonnafuckurgf #mrstealyogirl #darknessisspreading

'Black America'. yep. all us coloreds got together and with the almighty power of 15% of the US population collectively decided to antagonize whitey, the poor under represented masters of this country culturally, economically and socially.

It was a helluva meeting. Grape drank, fried chicken and watermelon while rapping and gospel singing about how we were gonna bring down 'da man'. Lordy you shoulda been there.

There is no room for individuals in America. You have to belong to a group. Sorry you don't get to choose which one you get lumped in with either.

BTW.... #usinghashtagsonsherdogisdumb

This was the way he wanted to be portrayed, so why be upset about it? He wanted to be a gangster, and it caught up with him. Live by the sword...

I wonder when you're going to drop that, or at least acknowledge the fact that the DOJ report following the one that exonerated Officer Wilson raised serious concerns about institutional racism in Ferguson.

Ok ok I apologize for using the term "Black America" Not trying to lump everyone together. But there are way too many with this way of thinking these days which is fueled and perpetuated by the media and false movements, this is true. And Lol at grape drink.:icon_lol: That one always gets me. Instead of focusing on my choice of words though, how about stating how you feel about the reaction from the AA in the facebook post ? Condemn ? Support ?

If you werent white, we wouldnt have to do it to you. At least your grandkids wont have this problem since we're gonna mix em up and all.

Lets just face it, in 21st century America, there's no room for white people. I voted for Obama because he said he would end white people once and for all, and I think he's doing a just fine job. You got a wife? Has she been bred yet? #cucklife #imgonnafuckurgf #mrstealyogirl #darknessisspreading

Ha :icon_lol: Nice. No wife here thank God, but you can have my ex all day. Ill tell you one thing you cant have though..........

That dont have shit to do with hands up dont shoot, a false narrative.
It does. That was a false narrative but one that picked up momentum quickly because of the race issues in Ferguson and cities like it.
You know there can be 2 wrong things at once right?

There can be racism, but that doesnt give people the right to go around spreading a false narrative about an incident.
Sure and I don't agree with going on about Mike Brown but again the people in that community had good reason not to trust the cops.
Facts are facts

There is racism in fer and the hands up dont shoot crowd are full of shit.
You're right, facts are facts and the fact is there is a racial problem in cities like Ferguson.

The hands up, don't shoot crowd are half full of shit. Their narrative may not fit the Mike Brown incident but its hardly unfounded as evidenced by the 2nd DOJ report.

Last edited:

Fried chicken, watermelon, and gospel singing is a good time, regardless of color.

Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. That was the meeting where we unanimously decided that this young man would go on a car jacking joyride with the white man's heart just to stick it to em. Thats right folks, it was 41 million votes in favor, 0 nays. I guess that is what 2GunTommy means when he says we have to take responsibility for the decisions we make because it kinda is our fault, ya know? We totally made him do it.

Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. That was the meeting where we unanimously decided that this young man would go on a car jacking joyride with the white man's heart just to stick it to em. Thats right folks, it was 41 million votes in favor, 0 nays. I guess that is what 2GunTommy means when he says we have to take responsibility for the decisions we make because it kinda is our fault, ya know? We totally made him do it.

"The white man's heart", legitimate lol.

"Grape drank" lol

How are white people going to be blamed for this?

The blaming had already taken place back when the hospital denied him for the heart transplant in the first place, noting his criminal background.

The hospital, the doctors, the people in charge of the heart transplant wait lists were called racists.

Not sure how posting a picture of a person that the person himself took, is "white media trying to post negative image of black man"

Dude posted it on his FB, obviously he was cool with the image

Back