Is this racial profiling?

On a related note, I wonder when the mike brown fans are going to apologize for perpetuating a false narrative and believing an absurd lie...

Never. And it's only going to get worse. See the protests at the MN state fair today.

in for LOLs

Zmnq8t3.jpg

That's some straight pwnage right there.

I notice white people are not as hostile as people try to make them out to be.

On a related note, I wonder when the mike brown fans are going to apologize for perpetuating a false narrative and believing an absurd lie...

I wonder when you're going to drop that, or at least acknowledge the fact that the DOJ report following the one that exonerated Officer Wilson raised serious concerns about institutional racism in Ferguson.

As far as the OP is concerned, all I have to say is those idiots got owned. I don't even see what's wrong with the original pic, dude is in great shape and that shows discipline

As far as the OP is concerned, all I have to say is those idiots got owned. I don't even see what's wrong with the original pic, dude is in great shape and that shows discipline

So athletic, so explosive.

Oldie but goodie.
Ahh shit who am I kidding, it's one of the best ever

Pretty much, they are the ones that see gangsta first and foremost, because they know its a real issue.

the only racial profiling done in this story was the abuse and accusations of racism that were levied at the people who denied him his heart transplant in the first place - due to his own history of criminal/ at risk behavior. THEY were racially profiled because they denied someone based on the content of their character and not ones skin. and were proven to be right

I wonder when you're going to drop that, or at least acknowledge the fact that the DOJ report following the one that exonerated Officer Wilson raised serious concerns about institutional racism in Ferguson.

That dont have shit to do with hands up dont shoot, a false narrative.

You know there can be 2 wrong things at once right?

There can be racism, but that doesnt give people the right to go around spreading a false narrative about an incident.

Facts are facts

There is racism in fer and the hands up dont shoot crowd are full of shit.

At first I thought they had that reporter on the ropes.The profile pic is the one normally used. She actually showed discretion to chose the other one. I'm guessing there were not a lot of great choices! lol, sometimes funny is just funny. That was funny

The actual story is sad and depressing and a little aggravating so I'm going to focus on the funny here! Been doing the serious thing all night and it was a good time for a laugh! Best comeback ever via comment and picture! She didn't even have to say anything insulting. There just is no comeback to hers!

Most people don't even know quite a few of the Ferguson police came from a disbanded precinct that was shut down because of blatant and overt racism. They just shipped the cops to different precincts.

Maybe it was the heart that corrupted the boy, like in DragonHeart? I smell a remake, but on an urban setting, Gangstaheart? Instead of Sean Connery as the voice, the dragon can be voiced by Samuel L Jackson or Ice Cube.

Let me guess...single parent household, absent father and a "fuck da police" mentality..

So textbook.

And in before fellow criminal degenerates and pussy ass white guilt liberals defend this piece of shit.

In before you get called a racist.

Back