Is this racial profiling?

Toothless King

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
in for LOLs

Zmnq8t3.jpg

I'm all for the plight of black America, but this guy basically got his second heart transplant for racist reasons.

this is his story

(CNN)The story of Anthony Stokes was supposed to have a happy ending. Instead it ended Tuesday, police say, with the teen heart transplant recipient carjacking someone, burglarizing a home, shooting at an elderly woman, leading police on a high speed chase and then dying after his car hit a pole.

In 2013, the teen's family told media that an Atlanta hospital rejected him for heart transplant surgery due to what the hospital described in a letter as Stokes' "history of non-compliance."

At the time, Mark Bell was acting as a Stokes family spokesman.

Bell told CNN that a doctor told the family that Anthony's low grades and time in juvenile detention factored into the hospital's decision to deny him a heart.

"The doctor made the decision that he wasn't a good candidate because of that," Bell said then. "I guess he didn't think Anthony was going to be a productive citizen."

About a week after Stokes' story made headlines, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta gave him a heart.

On Tuesday, Stokes carjacked someone at a mall, kicked in the door of a home in Roswell, Georgia, and fired a shot at an elderly woman, who called 911, said Roswell police spokeswoman Lisa Holland.

Stokes drove away in a black SUV, she said. Police spotted the car and ran its plates which showed it had been stolen.

Police chased the vehicle.

Stokes lost control of the car, hit a pedestrian and then a pole, Holland said. The vehicle was nearly halved, she said.

The pedestrian is stable and in good condition, according to CNN affiliate WSB.

Stokes died at a hospital, Holland said.

Let me guess...single parent household, absent father and a "fuck da police" mentality..

So textbook.

And in before fellow criminal degenerates and pussy ass white guilt liberals defend this piece of shit.

On a related note, I wonder when the mike brown fans are going to apologize for perpetuating a false narrative and believing an absurd lie...

Well lots of people still buy into the "hands up/don't shoot" nonsense unfortunately.

On a related note, I wonder when the mike brown fans are going to apologize for perpetuating a false narrative and believing an absurd lie...

When a republican candidate comes out and suports the blm movement.

So basically

NOT NEVER

So did they harvested the organs from the guy in the end?

Back