Is this our Stalkachu?

yes that is Oli.

now i see him standing next to somone i know, GSP is a smaller guy than i thought.

1280428694.g.jpg

Kind of looks like a skinny sean sherk at first glance :icon_chee

over here he goes by his name, or did last time i saw

Yep, that's me. That picture just got everywhere. @_@

I gave it to one guy (the shirt manufacturer: Scramble — Home *PLUG!*), and then it went on one site, and then it just spread from there.

But yeah, met GSP, perfect gentleman, he taught a little bit of wrestling and rolled with a few guys, not including me. Wah. >_<

I'm 5'9", approximately, if you want to get a feel for these things. And Roger is 6'4" ish.

And Stalkachu, Oli, whatever. It's all good. ^_^

Take care,

Oli

Yep, that's me. That picture just got everywhere. @_@

I gave it to one guy (the shirt manufacturer: Scramble &mdash; Home *PLUG!*), and then it went on one site, and then it just spread from there.

But yeah, met GSP, perfect gentleman, he taught a little bit of wrestling and rolled with a few guys, not including me. Wah. >_<

I'm 5'9", approximately, if you want to get a feel for these things. And Roger is 6'4" ish.

And Stalkachu, Oli, whatever. It's all good. ^_^

Take care,

Oli

So did you ever get to try and stuff one of his takedowns? lol

either GSP's head is very small, or your head is very big. i cant quite gauge.

that is why gsp is the best. he trains in each discipline with some of the best instructors.

I dunno if it's the camera angle but GSP has a really tiny head. Looks like one of those shrunken heads in comparison to Roger and Oli.

1280428694.g.jpg

Back