Is this normal? Shin condition related.

Yomoska

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was feeling around the bumps around my shin formed by kicking and I pressed down on one and I felt it "push in". It wasn't big, but it kind of freaked me out.

bruises? swelling? can't tell without pictures althought they sound like those I get pretty often.

Yes, its the best thing since sliced bread. make inpressions in them really deep and you can eat cereal out of them. Just fucking around. Just drink alot of milk to help it recover. Should stop with the swelling in a few days

Oh good, are those bumps on the shin bone that normal? I've been a bit weirded out by them.

Oh good, are those bumps on the shin bone that normal? I've been a bit weirded out by them.

If they just feel like a bruise and go away on their own (icing can help), then they're fine. If you've created a permanent bump on your bone, that's a little weirder.

My left shin feels like a key.

Don't worry about it unless it hurts and the pain doesn't go away.

It seems like a tiny bump on the actual bone, I can't see them but I can feel them if I run my fingers up and down the shin. My coach said "no problem" but it's still weird to me, I've been thinking about seeing a doctor.

Back