Is this normal in training?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

<TheWire1>

Ive seen kicking banana trees, and steel pipes (if you are Tony Ferg), but hadnt seen this one before

Last edited:
silva.jpg

Man the body dismorphic syndrome is strong with that one.

jocelyn-wildenstein-3.jpg

Sure it's just conditioning, more of a tap than a punch. CSA is legit. I would love to train there. It's ran by Henry Cejudo's striking coach on his season of TUF, Kiran Fittzgibbons. Doesn't really have any UFC fighters in his stable (besides the people who stop by like Cyborg, Alexis Davis etc), but has an amazing homegrown fighter in Gaston Bolanos.

And yeah, she's training to tighten up her core to absorb a body shot. Literally practicing tensing her abs to protect herself if caught.

its not a full power punch.

If you go into any striking gym where you never take shots to your core, you're at some bullshit place.

its not a full power punch.

If you go into any striking gym where you never take shots to your core, you're at some bullshit place.
Reminds me of some of the karate schools where they never have contact in sparring nor work on a heavy bag. But they're told they're killing machines and to be careful how they use their new "powers". Never felt a punch nor delivered a full power strike. Yeah, they're deadly. But, after a few years of milking them along, they are given their Black Belts.

Reminds me of some of the karate schools where they never have contact in sparring nor work on a heavy bag. But they're told they're killing machines and to be careful how they use their new "powers". Never felt a punch nor delivered a full power strike. Yeah, they're deadly. But, after a few years of milking them along, they are given their Black Belts.

I did some Shidokan Karate. Our crazier old school instructor would have us on our backs doing leglifts while he walked around hitting our stomach with a kendo stick. They sparred and had crazy tournaments. Shonie Carter and Brian Gassaway were a couple pros who'd come in and do instruction.

I did some Shidokan Karate. Our crazier old school instructor would have us on our backs doing leglifts while he walked around hitting our stomach with a kendo stick. They sparred and had crazy tournaments. Shonie Carter and Brian Gassaway were a couple pros who'd come in and do instruction.

Karate kid sadly spawned so many mcdojos that people forget there IS legit karate.

GSP, wonderboy, machida etc are all living proof.

<TheWire1>

Ive seen kicking banana trees, and steel pipes (if you are Tony Ferg), but hadnt seen this one before

I’ve seen different variations of the same type of training.

She's getting punched by a woman. This won't affect him.

It takes a few years, because they have to fill out all that paperwork to register their hands as lethal weapons.

Back