Is This More Ridiculous Than the Hot Dog

Man this made me think of some army toys I had as a kid that I thought were called commandos. Googled but couldn't find them.

Ok, they were called "comandos em ação" In Brazil (means commandos in action) . I meant G.I. Joe.
I had a tank and a shark ship or so...

Edit: actually a shark skying machine.
Didnt fit as many dudes and stuff as the tank so it was mainly support.

Thanks for bringing me memories from some 30 years ago Mike. You're alright in my book, indeed. Have been for years. For some reason. Maybe from mayberry. Cheers.

Ok, they were called "comandos em ação" In Brazil (means commandos in action) . I meant G.I. Joe.
I had a tank and a shark ship or so...

Edit: actually a shark skying machine.
Didnt fit as many dudes and stuff as the tank so it was mainly support.

Thanks for bringing me memories from some 30 years ago Mike. You're alright in my book, indeed. Have been for years. For some reason. Maybe from mayberry. Cheers.

{<redford}

Ah I had a lot of gi joes growing up too. They used to have these like gi Joe points you could save up, then mail in for free toys. The 80s were awesome.

Pfft, what a scam...

I´ll just go with this instead, UFC Donald Cerrone Large Pendant - $1,785.00.

UFCGJB5199_A_720x.jpg

Or...

UFCFJB5040_A_56258726-97f2-4bd0-b7fe-be3a044e3659_720x.jpg

Or...

The Conor Tiger Ring for $2,835.00.

UFCFJB5017_A_900x.jpg

tenor.gif

All thebthings you posted look like a joke. But somehow there is a person that'll buy it. Where do morons get money from to buy useless crap like this??

Same here.
I thought .. 12’x12’... that won’t fit in most spare bedrooms that guys might use for a fan cave. So then what? Back porch? Garage? Not much use for it.

Then I realized it’s 12”x12”
For $450
<45><45><45><45><45>

I thought it was a bargain because without my glasses, I thought it said 12' X 12' X 6' ! Anyway, I'm getting one and keeping my hot dog brander in it.

Back