Is this Larry Holmes?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man punches female store clerk after he refuses to pay an additional 41 cents for a cigar
The incident took place in Lakewood, Calif., on Sept. 7. The man came into the store and bought a Swisher Sweets cigar, which totaled $1.41. When the man only handed over $1, saying it was all he had, he then punched the clerk who demanded he pay the rest of the amount.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-punches-store-clerk-41-cent-charge-article-1.1471508

larry-holmes-champion-boxer-signed-8x10-color-photo-26-t1132875-500.jpg

lholmes.jpg

Now add 20+ years to the photo's above before you take a look at this photo below.

punch1n-1-web.jpg

I didn't want to purposely single Larry out, but when I examined the initial photo I noticed a strong resemblance in facial features.
Take a closer look at the protruding cheekbone on the left side of his face as well as the balding shape of the cortex in his frontal hairline.

Her Head would have exploded if Larry jabbed her

Looks a little like him. Does the chick still have a head? If it was Holmes, she wouldn't.

And no I did not read and am not going to.

If he didn't drop kick her, it wasn't Holmes.

You think if Larry Holmes punched a woman on camera in a shop the title of the article would read: Larry Holmes punches woman in shop.

Also, it would be much faster if you just googled his picture. I mean, you somehow managed to go on google images and find some pictures of Larry Holmes but didn't think to add the word "now" to check if they even look alike?

Not The Easton Assassin, but is that how they roll in Lakewood, Cali? All those "men" in there and he just walks out? I can see at least three that are straight watching it go down.
Pitiful.

Holmes is a well-dressed many and would never do that to a woman over 40 cents while trying to buy a cheap cigar. If Larry smokes cigars it's only the finest cigars and not some cheap convenient store brand.

When I read the story, I was hoping to scroll down and see that it actually was Larry Holmes.

Ladies love big larry,so I dont buy this. His money is worthless round here

They never would've given larry credit for knockin' that girl out anyway, larry never got any credit.

she had a good two seconds before he threw the punch, she should have slipped to the outside and countered with a left uppercut smh

This is Larry Holmes guys. She's just a cashier.

he threw her timing off when he feinted the jab before the jab

Back