Is this facts or what?

Small tits, regular ass is just fine... Not into all this "popular standard garbage". The most attractive thing is a girl who isn't constantly conscious of trying to be a desirable object for shitty dudes and attention...

Wise Words
6UDy1Sw.png

If you disagree, you're just wrong.

It's better to be shaped like this:
647c87bf8e23efedd86bae3e07ddab53.jpg

Than like a Wendy Williams

YPZxVZI.png

I'll be fair and acknowledge that it's a lopsided comparison, but the point still stands.

You already called yourself out, but still.....it's not fair. You made a horrendous comparison by picking a great small tits/nice ass chick and a terrible big tits/flat ass chick.

Isn't this just the age old question of boobs or ass?
I prefer a nice ass. I got lucky with current girlfriend, ginormous titties and still a nice ass. I'm enjoying it now cause I know in 10 years everything is going to sag.(I'll still enjoy it than too.)

If ass is small but firm and nicely shaped, than it's questionable. A flat ass with no shape is a complete turnoff though.

Agreed. Who wants to have sex with a woman with narrow hips like a mans? That’s sus.

OP tilted the thread in his favor.

Putting "Nice" against "Big" then posting vastly uneven pics.

It's almost as bad as a boob man posting: "Nice boobs and flat ass is better than a nice ass and the chest of an anorexic choir boy".

Fair. Now the flip side of that...

A girl with a naturally nice ass can get breast implants and end up looking AMAZING! A girl with nice tits and no ass getting ass implants... well, those always look goofy.

But breast implants look nice but are never as nice as natural big boobs in feel and also genetics to bless daughters with. Like you want a tall son probably, you likely dont want a daughter to be ugly or flat chested it will harm her ability with finding upper tier men

I like a pancake flat ass and an ironing board chest myself.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
If her tits are the size of my tits then I'll be concerned what she's packing in her jeans. Then again most transvestites get boob jobs. Like 98% of them, from my knowledge. I haven't seen any study about that.. but studies are usually fabricated to fit a certain agenda these days.

OP tilted the thread in his favor.

Putting "Nice" against "Big" then posting vastly uneven pics.

It's almost as bad as a boob man posting: "Nice boobs and flat ass is better than a nice ass and the chest of an anorexic choir boy".

You're right, but it was just how the meme was. Lol

Can't believe this is even a debate. Ill add the caveat that the small tits need to be perky and nicely shaped. Those flap jack titties are a no-go

To each to own but big boobs and small butt is way more attractive and to some degree a decent enough butt can be achieved with a woman squatting and proper training

Natural big boobs are a genetic blessing
Agreed. Most women that naturally have Ds are at least 130lbs so there going to have at least an average butt. I'd take that over Bs but bigger butt

But breast implants look nice but are never as nice as natural big boobs in feel and also genetics to bless daughters with. Like you want a tall son probably, you likely dont want a daughter to be ugly or flat chested it will harm her ability with finding upper tier men

I don't think guys want their daughters to have huge tits...

Back