Media Is this definitive evidence that usman is back to being Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck cares about religion in this context?

This is fucking blood sport. Those who bring religion into it, Christian, Muslim, or other, are straight up clowns. The same goes for politics.

Bunch of hoes crying about religion and politics in sports. "So and so kneed" Eat a fucking dick pussy.

You are helping make millionaires out of people for throwing balls or beating bodies, stfu and stop pretending there is any virtue in your endeavor.

Usman changes his mind depending on which direction the wind blows.

I think that's why he is so disliked is because he does not come across genuine or real

As far as religion in MMA goes its insignificant. I am a christian and have never rooted for a guy just because he is also a Christian. Cant imagine rooting for someone because they share the same religion as you

Lol. Sorry that not everyone is on board with a 'prophet" that was a pedophile and woman beater.

You wouldn't bring up the fact that Jesus called for bashing babies heads against rocks in the Old Testament in a Jones thread and that's my point.

A man of multiple personalities
I met someone like him in the Military. He was weird because he would put people in a disposition of trusting him. It was like , they had to choose, in a pressured way, and if you didn't trust him you were going to be his arch enemy. However, the irony is that being his friend was way worse than being his enemy that he hated.

He was a real piece of work. He just never stop talking. Imagine like someone with OCD or autism with an obsession of talking. It was like that. People would not tell him how annoying he was. He would go from joking, to insulting, to hey buddy. He was like mentally 15, then one of guys at your level, then offended, then lashing out cause he's upset.

I simply told him, I am here to do my job but I don't like you and I don't care. I am a cool dude too. But. I had to literally shut him up but you can't shut a person like that up so I made sure we were enemies and he didn't talk to me. I would walk in and he would always make some smart comment so it got to the point I would just disrespect him in front of others first, if he didn't open his mouth first. I had to let him know I was here and I don't like you and I don't care. ...

lol, I think you can tell I didn't like this guy. If we both took a personality test I think we would be polar opposites.

I never seen a guy seem one thing one day and the next day another lol

He may be a Muslim but he's going around BAPTISING CHRISTIANS. Especially right wing red neck Trump supporters.
It's a bit of contradiction a Muslim going around Baptising a Christian. BAPTISM.jpg

Don't see a problem. His business.

Yall need to chill

It's just one of his personalities
Judgemental fucks

they are trying to win some fans... hoping khabibs fan jump on his bandwagon

switching religions like pairs of socks.
One pair of socks has a stipulation of death, if in a state run by socks of the same hamper, and one of the socks left to get clean at the washer and dryer.

This might be the most idiotic thread ever. You got people on here saying what a man should or shouldn’t do when it comes to his religious preference(s). There can’t be a more American thing to do than to tell someone who’s doesn’t behave like you how to behave. For the ones this applies to, let this man be. If he wants to follow multiple religions for whatever reason, that’s his choice. Omnism is a real and maybe that’s his thing or maybe he’s even polytheistic. Who knows? It’s his personal business either way.

**I want to edit this while leaving my mistake in my text. It’s not an “American thing”, but rather a human condition. My fault.

Who the fuck cares about religion in this context?

This is fucking blood sport. Those who bring religion into it, Christian, Muslim, or other, are straight up clowns. The same goes for politics.

Bunch of hoes crying about religion and politics in sports. "So and so kneed" Eat a fucking dick pussy.

You are helping make millionaires out of people for throwing balls or beating bodies, stfu and stop pretending there is any virtue in your endeavor.

I agree with 100% of this post... probably would have worded it different lol.

The NFL hate because someone kneed was ridiculous. You root for guys that have committed real crimes (rape/murder/assaults), and that’s where you draw the line? How about you stop worshipping a drug addict QB that sent unsolicited dick pics to a reporter when their wife had cancer.

And don’t get me started on religion in sports (or society in general). We just need to ignore these weirdos until it slowly goes away, giving them attention does not help anything.

His bro, Muhammad.

Untitled2.jpg
He got his first Baptism just yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back