Media Is this definitive evidence that usman is back to being Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His bro, Muhammad.

Untitled2.jpg

The reason this thread is somewhat relevant is that Usman has said many times he was born a Muslim but he converted to Christianity.

I can tell you there's people that racists here that express their dislike for all the groups of people I mention and are on that level of islamophobes. You don't comment in those threads when it's posted. Only mine.

You don't think it's a valid discussion to have whether someone is being genuine with his religious journey or using Religion inauthentically to promote his brand? Come on man. Like I said before . I got nothing against you or islam. All I see is one man seemingly flip flipping faiths trying to sell an image of himself. All I am is questioning the authenticity. It's a hot topic around here. Because usman does it.

Khabib doesn't seem Muslim one day and Christian the next. That's why people don't bring up khabib's faith. Everyone know he's definitely Muslim.
I don’t think Usman is switching faiths to attract fans, he grew up in a mixed household and genuinely doesn’t know what he believes imo. People are being too hard on him.

Does it matter?

He finishes all three of his title defense opponents
he finished three 155'ers in a row!! that makes him welterweight GOAT!!11
iu

Who gives a fuck what religion he follows? Let him pray in peace—a bunch of divas.

I don’t think Usman is switching faiths to attract fans, he grew up in a mixed household and genuinely doesn’t know what he believes imo. People are being too hard on him.
Yeah, maybe he has an appreciation for both. Whatever the case is, it's my last time making such of a thread. I think the photo puts it to bed.

It seems like its Ali is the one that's tryign to market his faith like that.

Yeah, maybe he has an appreciation for both. Whatever the case is, it's my last time making such of a thread. I think the photo puts it to bed.

It seems like its Ali is the one that's tryign to market his faith like that.
West Africa has many countries that are split evenly between Muslims and Christians, It’s not uncommon for some of them to flip flop. Don’t know if you’re a soccer fan but the great George Weah did something similar, he was raised Christian, converted to Islam, then converted back to Christianity. I guess it’s more culturally acceptable to flip flop on religion.

P.S. don’t feel the need to police your own threads man, post whatever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back