Rumored Is this Darren Till? (Video)

Guys a literal snitch and since he got released from prison he’s trying to “own” what he did, and raps about being a snitch and informant to try and take the power away that it has on him. He’s just a corny motherfucker and his music is objectively absolute garbage. I don’t wish death upon anyone but this guy is a cancer on the earth, he even looks like a virus.
Every other rapper is exactly what you described(minus the snitch part i guess)

Guys a literal snitch and since he got released from prison he’s trying to “own” what he did, and raps about being a snitch and informant to try and take the power away that it has on him. He’s just a corny motherfucker and his music is objectively absolute garbage. I don’t wish death upon anyone but this guy is a cancer on the earth, he even looks like a virus.
I find him repulsive, as a human being. I got into a youtube rabbit hole and saw some sister interviewing him and him saying he doesn't consider himself a snitch, then shouting about he's team Nikki, etc., looking to get back into stirring up beef......

....I was embarrassed and turned it off. I think he's a gov't agent but anyone stupid enough to deal with him gets what they deserve I guess. So surprised nobody's killed him yet. I don't wish death either but damn, at least a hospitalizing and some kind of humbling damage done? Way too much ego

Back