Is this CNN fake news?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/trump-coronavirus/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump finally leveled with America about the desperate reality of the coronavirus pandemic, warning of cruel weeks to come in one of the most chilling White House moments in modern history.

The panic- wording of the headline is pretty obnoxious.

"Finally leveled with"?

The way they present facts leaves me nonplussed...
This is what you're upset about? We'll see how it plays four, but if you guys reach Spain or Italy levels of death and burden on the health care system, it'll be an astute headline. But if we look back and realize Trump acted too little too late on the crisis, then that's on him, and the rest of us will say "don't say we didn't warn you"

Well, it's certainly more honest than his "hope and change" message he had been using prior.

My guess, only a guess...is that Trump knows the death toll won't hit 100k and that his doctors thought maybe it could. So he convinced them to suggest it is best case scenario that 100k will die to "prepare the public"...then when it's lower he can say "if it weren't for impeachment, nobody would have died from anything period in 2020 other than for being liberal, but my heroism kept things in check".

CNN is pure leftits propaganda you should know that by now.

CNN used to be the best, until that fucker Zucker took over. It's become pretty pathetic lately.

This is what you're upset about? We'll see how it plays four, but if you guys reach Spain or Italy levels of death and burden on the health care system, it'll be an astute headline. But if we look back and realize Trump acted too little too late on the crisis, then that's on him, and the rest of us will say "don't say we didn't warn you"
... upset?

I think it's panicky and worded in a biased way. "Most chilling moments" also seems hyperbolic.

When any news media tells you straight, they just got lucky..

Don't say the Lords name in vain bro, or I'm taking my maple syrup back!
giphy.gif

They're bought and owned by leftwing aristocrats and will say anything if they think it will hurt Trump.

Gotta trust the media.

91240580_139989644253637_6288761586626592768_o.jpg

They really called this one and it's good they're calling the president out for finally leveling with the American people. A guy who is that full of shit should never be trusted.

(the last part is true)

Settle down. You start talking about "fake news", I asking jokingly how you would have rephrased things and now we're at urinating on frosted flakes.
Settle down, huh? Over nothing, you invent this beef like a douchebag?

I'm done with you.

... is there some reason to be such a cock?
Who pissed on your cornflakes?

You know you are right, CNN should take the position of Fox and just ignore the situation.

I'd rather have sensational headlines like that then downplaying the situation so people have a false sense of security.

You know you are right, CNN should take the position of Fox and just ignore the situation.

I'd rather have sensational headlines like that then downplaying the situation so people have a false sense of security.
Okay, so everybody woke up this morning bitchy and unable to reason.

God you're a douche. 'The rest of us.'

You aren't a Dr.

Back