Is this Bigfoot?

I never know what to think of Bigfoot. Same with aliens. I think 99% of what people think they see as far as bigfoot is a complete hoax or the person got spooked and their mind played tricks on them. However there are some massive forests out there they may not be 100% explored. It is possible there are creatures we don't know about. BUT bigfoot are huge creatures. I can't believe we haven't found a legit skeleton of at least 1. Unless the other bigfoots are so amazing they can eat the carcass or bury it where it can't be found.

one theory is that is it not an ape but a hominid and that they are smart enough to bury or hide their own remains, as a mandate to not be noticed by the dominant species on the planet which is us. it is also believed that they operate primarily nocturnally and avoid areas easily accessible by humans.

those that believe it is an ape think of it as a more evolved and intelligent ape than the usual.

i do. i think your posts are hilarious except when you try to score points by politicizing this discussion against trump supporters. then i think you should go to the war room.

Lol sure, you clearly have an issue with people who mock Squatch as you have displayed in this thread. To each their own. Sorry to give offense.

Lol sure, you clearly have an issue with people who mock Squatch as you have displayed in this thread. To each their own. Sorry to give offense.

no problem. if you ever want to learn about what you are actually mocking one hour of your time would probably be sufficient i think to get a better picture of what its all about.

Yeah that’s definitely big foot... a friend of mine from Midwest looked at this and confirmed

Didnt read any of the thread. The answer is still the same, no it is not big foot.

I always thought the Patterson footage was complete shit. Why would Bigfoot look like a big gorilla in the middle of The US? It would not blend well with the surroundings. Whoever designed the suit should have made it brown.

I'm thinking a huge monster wouldn't just look at the humans like that. I was waiting for him to wave. If we haven't found a bigfoot body by now, it doesn't exist.

Those bigfoot hunters are hilarious. I like when they hear a sound in the woods and say "that's definitely a bigfoot". Yeah, ok.

What about Yeti? distant snow cousins of the Bigfeet?
tenor.gif

I'm thinking a huge monster wouldn't just look at the humans like that. I was waiting for him to wave. If we haven't found a bigfoot body by now, it doesn't exist.

Those bigfoot hunters are hilarious. I like when they hear a sound in the woods and say "that's definitely a bigfoot". Yeah, ok.

you are listening to the wrong stories. iv'e heard some very credible accounts by credible people.

howtohunt on youtube shared this story in my own words.

we go into the woods on horseback ten days travel with horses off trail. we are out in the middle of nowhere, no trails and no human population. we set up caches at our chosen hunting site.

we cut the tops off of 4 trees roughly in a square pattern at a bout 15 feet up in the air. we build platforms out of horizontal poles and plywood using power tools we have packed in. our cache is 200 pound tents, cooking supplies, lanterns stove etc, no food. the platform is 15 feet up in the air and we strap all that down with ratchet straps. then we wrap all of that in tarps and tie it down.

we use lag bolts and 3/4 inch plywood in the construction for all the poles and platform. plywood is lag bolted on top of horizontal poles that we lag bolt to the standing trees. then we wrap all the 4 trees that make the foundation in sheet metal and tack it up so nothing can climb the trees. this is standard cache building in grizzly bear country. its grizzly bear proof and nothing can climb the poles since they have sheet metal wrapped and tacked onto the poles.

then we take all the horses and tools back home and that cache is set aside for bringing in paying clients for a hunt. at a later date we pack the clients in on horseback ten days or whatever it is, off trail into the woods where there are no people of any kind living out there.

more than once we have come to our cache only to find it destroyed. a 200 pound wall tent is 150 yards a way still intact in its bag but no claw marks or teeth marks anywhere on it. all the other hear taken apart and sometime destroyed.

but the craziest part? the plywood and tree poles that were lag bolted to each other have been torn off. again no scratch marks and these lagbots are 1/2 hardened steel and they have been twisted and torn apart. once we found the plywood a 3/4 inch 4x8 sheet of it stuck into the ground about 20 feet from the cache between two trees. like it had been shoved in there with great force.

nothing has chew marks or claw marks on it and no human being without tools could have torn this construction apart by hand. the sheet metal is still intact and there are no claw marks on it.

this is ten days by horse travel off trail to a place only we know, like our secret hunting locations that we have chosen for that hunt.....

and we have seen bigfoot in the area.

Last edited:
Lol no they are not. Anyone who takes any of the serious is a fool.

what if they take it seriously because they find giant prints in the woods too big to be human with mid tarsal breaks and dermal ridges in remote locations far off trail? what if that person has a phd in anatomy and anthropology who specializes in the study of fossilized footprints?

is he a fool?

what if they take it seriously because they find giant prints in the woods too big to be human with mid tarsal breaks and dermal ridges in remote locations far off trail? what if that person has a phd in anatomy and anthropology who specializes in the study of fossilized footprints?

is he a fool?
Yes he is a fool.

Yes he is a fool.

what area of expertise do you have to make the claim that a professor in good standing who specialized in footprints is mistaken? or what facts are you considering that he has misinterpreted or overlooked?

here is his bio Jeffery Meldrum

Dr. Jeff Meldrum is a Full Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology at Idaho State University (since 1993). He teaches human anatomy in the graduate health professions programs. His research encompasses questions of vertebrate evolutionary morphology generally, primate locomotor adaptations more particularly, and especially the emergence of modern human bipedalism. His co-edited volume, From Biped to Strider: the Emergence of Modern Human Walking, Running, and Resource Transport, proposes a more recent innovation of modern striding gait than previously assumed. His interest in the footprints attributed to sasquatch, was piqued when he examined a set of 15-inch tracks in Washington, in 1996. Now his lab houses well over 300 footprint casts attributed to this mystery primate. He conducts collaborative laboratory and field research throughout North America, and the world (e.g. China, Russia), and has spoken about his findings in numerous popular and professional publications, interviews, television and radio appearances, public and professional presentations. He is author of Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science (Tom Doherty Publishers), which explores his and other scientists’ evaluations of the contemporary evidence, and also affords deference to tribal people’s traditional knowledge of this subject. He has also published two field guides, one focusing on sasquatch, the second casting the net more broadly to consider the potential of relict hominoids around the world (Paradise Cay Publishing). He is editor-in-chief of the scholarly refereed journal, The Relict Hominoid Inquiry.

Education

what area of expertise do you have to make the claim that a professor in good standing who specialized in footprints is mistaken? or what facts are you considering that he has misinterpreted or overlooked?

The fact that none have EVER been captured alive or dead also NO scat samples that have been collected and have had DNA tests etc to prove the existence of "Bigfoot".

So yes ANY serious person in the scientific community that believes this is a fucking idiot.

Do you also believe in the flat earth?

here is his bio Jeffery Meldrum

Dr. Jeff Meldrum is a Full Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology at Idaho State University (since 1993). He teaches human anatomy in the graduate health professions programs. His research encompasses questions of vertebrate evolutionary morphology generally, primate locomotor adaptations more particularly, and especially the emergence of modern human bipedalism. His co-edited volume, From Biped to Strider: the Emergence of Modern Human Walking, Running, and Resource Transport, proposes a more recent innovation of modern striding gait than previously assumed. His interest in the footprints attributed to sasquatch, was piqued when he examined a set of 15-inch tracks in Washington, in 1996. Now his lab houses well over 300 footprint casts attributed to this mystery primate. He conducts collaborative laboratory and field research throughout North America, and the world (e.g. China, Russia), and has spoken about his findings in numerous popular and professional publications, interviews, television and radio appearances, public and professional presentations. He is author of Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science (Tom Doherty Publishers), which explores his and other scientists’ evaluations of the contemporary evidence, and also affords deference to tribal people’s traditional knowledge of this subject. He has also published two field guides, one focusing on sasquatch, the second casting the net more broadly to consider the potential of relict hominoids around the world (Paradise Cay Publishing). He is editor-in-chief of the scholarly refereed journal, The Relict Hominoid Inquiry.

Education
.....He has a books on big foot, of course he will spew absolute shit about this ridiculous crap. He needs rubes to buy this shit to make money.

.....He has a book on big foot, of course he will spew absolute shit about this ridiculous crap. He needs rubes to buy this shit to make money.
so a professor writes a book that makes use of his specialized training and that refutes his content? uh oh. we might have to overturn a lot of scientific findings.

that is not an argument or a specific refutation of his findings or research. he is a phd in good standing at idaho state university.

if that's all you have got then all i need to refute you is

potato.

The fact that none have EVER been captured alive or dead also NO scat samples that have been collected and have had DNA tests etc to prove the existence of "Bigfoot".

So yes ANY serious person in the scientific community that believes this is a fucking idiot.

Do you also believe in the flat earth?

how would you prove scat examples do you think?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Back