Is this Bigfoot?

Why did you post an ewok?

513259474_13195159_wide-360d295b5726058b589b84b5d341f077b1cde4a7.jpg

All are fake out of images shown.
Todd Standing is a Bigfoot hoaxer. First images are Todd's.
Bigfoot believers are the most frustrating people to talk to.

1. Bigfoot is huge, which is not conducive to hiding
2. In order for the bigfoot species to survive, there has to be a bunch of them, so they can mate with each other.
3. Something that big has to eat a lot

So if they were real we'd see a bunch of them running around leaving tracks, poop, and animal carcasses all over the place.

So if there are a bunch of huge things

Most solid photography is the Patterson footage.

So you're saying the people who live around the Himalayan mountains are full of shit, and so are the many generations of native Americans all across North America?

Yeah, yet we find things like the goblin shark and other weird creatures.
Then we have all the weird missing person cases that get reported as seen in the Missing 411. What could explain a top of a boy's scalp and the shoe being found on a rock years later in a spot that was surveyed several times? The kid's skull looks like it was surgically cut. Or the case where a family down from the one where a boy went missing had called and reported a hairy man stalking them, then later called and reported the same hairy man after the boy went missing stating it was carrying something over its shoulder?

While I'm not sure wormholes and stuff like that could exist and take place on this earth, hermits or a bigfoot like a creature don't seem far fetched.

They literally just discovered a specific species of lizard that was found on some tall ass mountain range.

I just don't see the purpose of fairy tales in today's society if they hadn't had any substance. Much like all the sailor stories of weird creatures and ufo like objects. There's a guy down the street from me who navigated the globe by ship and wrote of some weird creature that pulled up side by side to his ship yet it was larger than the ship. Could've been a whale but when we live in a day and age where the US government comes out and defines UFOs as aeronautic vehicles that are created off-world says a lot. What about Commander Fraser and his first-hand account of the flying pill ship?

Now, I can only disagree with those who claim that they know the unknown as that is an inherent logical fallacy. It's like saying you know a god exists or doesn't when in fact no one does, just like no one knows what existed before time.

https://earthsky.org/earth/new-species-discovered-in-2019

Bruh if you think giant 400lb monkeys are secretly roaming around North America, you've lost all sense of reasoning. Like you're literally retarded if you think that's a "reasonable position".

Bunch of inbred hillbilly bullshit. If you're a grown ass man and you say that you think bigfoot is real, you shouldn't hold any position of responsibility.
They probably hide well, and bury their own. You know how huge forests and other isolated regions are? Out of all the sightings and ancient scripture and past stories, I’m sure it is a rare intelligent species probably more human than animal. It’s not entirety impossible to assume they’re a small amount of these creatures hiding in remote regions all over the world, maybe even in undiscovered caves.

Some of the theories out there trying to justify the belief are truly hilarious. I've seen people claim they can sense cameras via magic, which is why there has never been a picture or video that wasn't swiftly debunked.

<{Heymansnicker}>
yeah but we used to believe germs weren't real, you know maybe he's out there like predator and shit and he's invisible when he wants to be. shit man he's interdimensional, probably kicks it with the elite psycho interdimensional energy vampires

Apparently, bigfoot and train conductors go hand in hand. According to some, the bigfoot-like creatures sometimes travel in small groups and seemingly use the train tracks as a sort of impromptu highway.

Look at this train freak and what he filmed:

So just to reiterate this point...

You are telling me that you cannot name a single comparable example of a unique and large species being discovered in the woods of North America? Not one other species in modern history that legitimizes the theory that biologists don't have a complete enough database of species in North America.

I'm more that happy to learn new things. There's plenty of cool shit to learn. I don't have any time for that nonsense though. Word of mouth from idiots and sketchy video isn't imperical evidence and doesn't substantiate any claims to a reasonable degree.

i think the premise is absurd. you are saying that for there to be a large undiscovered species out there we should be seeing many more of them. i think that is faulty reasoning. obviously if this species exists it is barely holding onto its existence and/or is an outlier and is not surrounded by multiple other large undiscovered species.

not sure why you think multiple large undiscovered species is more likely than one remnant species.

you said you "don't have any time" to look into this. ok but perhaps you should not then be commenting on it. it is the opposite of scientific to deny the possibility while refusing to read any of the relevant literature or listen with a truly open mind to people in the field who have something to say.

in fact you don't even know the nature of the research that you are refuting. you are just refuting caricatures of your own fabrication.

well if you just want to make fun of people but not engage seriously maybe you should switch forums and stop politicizing this one.

i just stated that the "magic" idea is an offshoot of a much more reasonable one grounded in primate science.

You know you're in the Mayberry right? Who the fuck says bigfoot discussion needs to be engaged seriously? Have a sense of humor.

You know you're in the Mayberry right? Who the fuck says bigfoot discussion needs to be engaged seriously? Have a sense of humor.

i do. i think your posts are hilarious except when you try to score points by politicizing this discussion against trump supporters. then i think you should go to the war room.

i think the premise is absurd. you are saying that for there to be a large undiscovered species out there we should be seeing many more of them. i think that is faulty reasoning. obviously if this species exists it is barely holding onto its existence and/or is an outlier and is not surrounded by multiple other large undiscovered species.

not sure why you think multiple large undiscovered species is more likely than one remnant species.

you said you "don't have any time" to look into this. ok but perhaps you should not then be commenting on it. it is the opposite of scientific to deny the possibility while refusing to read any of the relevant literature or listen with a truly open mind to people in the field who have something to say.

in fact you don't even know the nature of the research that you are refuting. you are just refuting caricatures of your own fabrication.
If we went by that then most endangered species would be extinct by @jgarner 's operational definition, which sucks. You can't even apply it past your own personal point of view. Seems like the guy just isn't well-read or well versed in terms of logical and critical thinking.

[@jgarner 's operational definition, which sucks. You can't even apply it past your own personal point of view. Seems like the guy just isn't well-read or well versed in terms of logical and critical thinking.[/QUOTE]

he actually is able to think very clearly on other topics but he has a bee in his bonnet on anything like this and goes too far.

this guy is worth listening to. he is a professional hunting guide and has literally spent more time living outdoors than indoors. he is an expert hunter and can recognize the sign, sounds and scents of every animal in the habitat in which he hunts.

his life and other peoples lives depend on his judgment and knowledge. he leads hunts that are sometimes 12 days away from any trail deep into the woods of canada in grizzly country.

he has had a couple encounters with bigfoot and his channel blew up right after he was talked into sharing those encounters. now he shares the experiences of many other people (mostly hunters) and his thoughts on those experiences.

I never know what to think of Bigfoot. Same with aliens. I think 99% of what people think they see as far as bigfoot is a complete hoax or the person got spooked and their mind played tricks on them. However there are some massive forests out there they may not be 100% explored. It is possible there are creatures we don't know about. BUT bigfoot are huge creatures. I can't believe we haven't found a legit skeleton of at least 1. Unless the other bigfoots are so amazing they can eat the carcass or bury it where it can't be found.

Back