Crime Is this because of racism while also driving racism?

V4kEu5B.png

This thread has dumpster fire written all over it, but I wanted to add this:

I'm not arguing for or against the statistics that have been posted, but at least in my neck of the woods and maybe some of yours there's the saying "driving while black", meaning getting pulled over for no other reason than race. While usually kinda funny and said in jest, there is some truth to it.
I do feel that cops target blacks and tend to patrol black populated areas more heavily. A chicken or the egg scenario? I'm not sure, but I know some racist cops. And by racist I mean old school racist, not this new age pussy hurt feelings bullshit. Racist as in taking a black dude they don't like behind a building and beating the shit out of him and then taking him to jail under the false pretenses that the victim took the 1st swing.
All that being said it works the other way too. Hate breeds hate.

It's really not that complicated. Poverty, population density = increased crime rates. Criminals tend to target people close to them. Murderers tend to kill people they know. Most murders also tend to be between people who are already involved in criminal activity.

Basically, if (and I don't know if this is true) the black population in London is concentrated in the city limits and not the suburbs and they are poorer than the average then you should expect there to be higher crime rates in those communities.

People will make it about race related things but it's not. It's a byproduct of cities and poverty.

In the U.S., there is a race related element because of the history surrounding discrimination both in terms of jobs, housing, etc. but I have no idea if that applies to the UK.
I find if you leave your house and talk to people outside you find none of this shit between folks. THere are shit neighborhoods though

IMO, when you look at rates and percentages, it forces you to ignore important parts of a problem. IT may be true that blacks commit crimes at a higher rate but how about when you look at raw numbers, geography etc etc etc.

Most race issues are actually class issues, which is why we can't solve them. Poor trashy white people commit crimes, just like poor trashy blacks.

There are far more poor whites in poverty. Why doesn't their poverty cause a similar increase in murder rates?

Protip, it is all about family and parenting.

It's really not that complicated. Poverty, population density = increased crime rates. Criminals tend to target people close to them. Murderers tend to kill people they know. Most murders also tend to be between people who are already involved in criminal activity.

Basically, if (and I don't know if this is true) the black population in London is concentrated in the city limits and not the suburbs and they are poorer than the average then you should expect there to be higher crime rates in those communities.

People will make it about race related things but it's not. It's a byproduct of cities and poverty.

In the U.S., there is a race related element because of the history surrounding discrimination both in terms of jobs, housing, etc. but I have no idea if that applies to the UK.
Living in poverty makes you poor. It doesn't make you a murderer.

Some of the most intelligent posters on here are some of the most brainwashed people I've ever seen, scary. Present you with all the facts in the world, and you choose to use your intelligence/education to sound like sheep who can't think for yourselves, or are too scared to for fear of how certain people will perceive you. Motherfuckers are convinced poverty=reasons for black crime, yet they more than stand out from the pack statistically.

There are far more poor whites in poverty. Why doesn't their poverty cause a similar increase in murder rates?
Because impoverished whites tend to be rural. Urban culture is a different discussion. Its still about class.

Protip, it is all about family and parenting.

Agree somewhat. It definitely is a factor.

I have seen folks come on here and claim things like blacks commit more crimes because of racism while others argue that what we see as racism is because certain groups simply commit more crime and that they are just pointing that out.

This is what's happened in London:
Almost half of murder victims - as well as suspects - were black despite the ethnic group accounting for just 13% of London's population.

White people in London make up 60% of the population, but only account for 35% of murder victims and 24% of murder suspects....

https://news.sky.com/story/black-murder-victims-and-suspects-london-v-uk-11443656

So, do you think that blacks in London are committing murders at this crazy rate because of the racism against them? And, do you think this actually drives racism itself? I guess it could be both.

Those stats only reflect those who are caught and prosecuted. For example the fact that whites are 35% of murder victims but only 24% suspects is a curve that would suggest white people are more likely to kill than be suspected for committing crimes. After all you used the 50% black murder victim stat to give the 50% murder suspect stat credibility(which might or might not be right or wrong depending on the context of how segregated the community is) so I'm doing the same for whites.

Non violent drug crimes IMO fake crimes better demonstrate the inequity cause we are aware of the white/non black people who aren't put away(rightfully so because no one should be put away for that) meaning that the police are focusing on blacks far more than their share of population. With murderers who got away with it, by definition you're not going to know who those people are so harder to track those who aren't prosecuted cause people won't casually admit to being in that class, while they will with pot, substance abuse etc.

Because impoverished whites tend to be rural. Urban culture is a different discussion. Its still about class.

Agree somewhat. It definitely is a factor.

This is very true in my experience. Having grown up in a diverse city, there was an extremely violent culture that clearly crossed racial lines. Having moved to a different area(not rural but not urban) that culture does not exist.

Some of the most intelligent posters on here are some of the most brainwashed people I've ever seen, scary. Present you with all the facts in the world, and you choose to use your intelligence/education to sound like sheep who can't think for yourselves, or are too scared to for fear of how certain people will perceive you. Motherfuckers are convinced poverty=reasons for black crime, yet they more than stand out from the pack statistically.
So what's your opinion on the matter?

So what's your opinion on the matter?
Well I doubt it is the same as yours so I won't waste my time "debating" someone who has no intention of listening, or budging on their opinion. There are pages and pages of people arguing on here and neither person seeing one bit of the other person's perspective. Pointless, and a waste of time.

Feel free to put me down now.

Well I doubt it is the same as yours so I won't waste my time "debating" someone who has no intention of listening, or budging on their opinion. There are pages and pages of people arguing on here and neither person seeing one bit of the other person's perspective. Pointless, and a waste of time.

Feel free to put me down now.
That was my first post in this thread. I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.

Whites commit more crimes and murders by far.

They are only 15% of the world's population yet carry out 90% of the world's wars. They are only 15% yet drop 98% of the bombs in the world. They are only 15% of the world's population but are responsible for close to a billion deaths in the past 100 years.

Is this being done because of racism or is it being used to drive it? Discuss...

That was my first post in this thread. I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.
You're only interested in telling me I'm wrong, and most likely belittling me in the process. Looking at your post history it's pretty obvious.

Like I said pointless, and a waste of time. If I don't agree with you I'm basically a pos. Same song stuck on repeat.

Have a good one sherbro.

You're only interested in telling me I'm wrong, and most likely belittling me in the process. Looking at your post history it's pretty obvious.

Like I said pointless, and a waste of time. If I don't agree with you I'm basically a pos. Same song stuck on repeat.

Have a good one sherbro.
Well you came into this thread saying (and I've never called anyone a POS):

TS isn't exactly left leaning, and it's not exactly the ideal place where I want to talk about race but I digress.

What makes black crime stand out from the rest (if poverty isn't one of the main reasons)? You can't make a post like that and leave.

PS - If I wanted to "attack" you, don't you think I (or anyone else) would've done that by now?

Back