Is This an Early Stoppage (GIF)? [TJ vs Cody 2]

Is this an early stoppage?

• Total voters
Goddamn Sherdog. I wasn't ever trying to post that 3 tmes.

The irony of your comments about brain damage, given that garbled train wreck of a sentence you yammered out there, is probably lost on you.

English is not my primary language.
You should be more worried about you double yellow card.
I assume you didn't receive them due to your bad grammar.

That's too much of a blanket statement. Guys have literally been beaten to death in boxing without going down because they're held up against the ropes. Something similar can happen in the UFC against the Octagon. There has to be better criteria than "he was still standing, bro!"
So the ropes are keeping the guy's legs stiff? If your ko'd your legs give out imo, or your hands drop to your side.
It's subjective buddy I feel like as soon as herb separated them Cody was right there complaining, he should have let it go for a few more seconds

Perfect.

Cody was "out on his feet"... So yes, he isn't unconscious, but he's clearly concussed. He can't keep his hands up to defend, and his knees are giving out.

Great stoppage by Herb Dean.

I thought the stoppage was good. But if one were to criticize it, it could have been earlier not later.

It could have been stopped after the knee to the dome, Cody hands drop and posture is slumped.

It's hard to say. That was like the 20th unanswered shot that Cody took flush to the face, but at the same time he is still clearly living and breathing. So IDK

Looked very good to me. There should really be no arguments if it was early.
Maybe a bit late but you can see Herb stepping in right after the second one lands without any defense.

They should have let it go for another minute or so
<{JustBleed}>

They should have let it go for another minute or so
<{JustBleed}>

no it's not, Herb Dean saved few last Cody's brains cells, he should be thankful

Herb didn't allow Cody to be a warrior unfortunately

ipOrU28.jpg

TJ was just going to start landing on him at will, perfect stoppage that avoided Cody being completely out

It's fine. TJ had another minute to keep blasting him..

Look at his arms, no coordination, no strength, you think he does anything but get brutally ko'd you're crazy. People said TRTVitor Hendo was bad stoppage after Dan is flat on his back weakly grabbing a foot.

t05IzaE.gif

lol, who could possibly say that was an early stoppage? Henderson was grabbing Vitor's foot due to rigor mortis

A blatant attempt to try to steer the narrative with a misleading post that withholds information.

Posts ALL the gifs you fake news outlet

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

ElegantDisloyalHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

LankyHugeKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

AdmirableBoldFulmar-size_restricted.gif

gifs via @KazDibiase

Yeah I was in the middle of saying "the ref needs to stop this" when the stoppage happened

Cody was taking damage and more was coming. No need for brain trauma. Ref did a good job

ALSO - what's with all the double posting and deleting today? I've tried to post this reply 5 times

Watching the fight live it was a good stoppage. Saved Cody from a rashad face.

Back