Is This Actually A Cult? (Copium Included)

No it's not a cult

Unfortunately, we have created a political system based upon personality over policy. We cherish political celebrities over ideas.

Trump is just an extension of that.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

EbR-xzuWoAAd_TQ

EbR-yW8WAAA1qxQ

EbR-y6MXYAE4m11
Nice one Beanie Boy.. any other hot takes?
EfOjJIwXkAEOBGO
Oh good one... 0 - 2 at the moment, can this "liberal" journalist go for the loser hat trick??? Of course he can:

HE'S DONE IT!!!! 0 - 3
Excellent Prediction Record

Eat shit Trumptards

The Crab Rave riding alongside that last one kills me.

When historians looks back on the Biden legacy, crushing the Trump virus and bringing stock market to epic highs during first business day as president elect will be seen as his second greatest accomplishment...

His greatest will be bringing psychotic Trump supporters to heel. They have been brainwashed, and with help from big tech President Biden will deprogram these cultists and MAGA.

Well, cult members blindly follow the cult leader. Republicans are like lemmings who need to be told what to think. When democrats rebuke republican accusations with factual information the response is an insult and repetition of a trump talking point. Why can't they think for themselves and make their own decisions. They need their leader to guide them.......like a cult.

Were democrats acting like a cult when they spouted a baseless Russian conspiracy theory and impeached the president over nonsense?
If you believe this you may be a member of the cult

Just correcting a post. No one went to jail for election interference; its just a statement of fact.
But if memory serves there were about a dozen Russian Intelligence agents indicted. Obviously they will never see the inside of a courtroom to be tried.

In hindsight I may have missed the sarcasm in the original posters statement. In my defense it was late. lol

No; I claim to be a conservative leaning Independent - at least until my state democrats passed a bill changing assault of police, fire, and ems from a felony to a misdemeanor. Now, I'm still an independent, but I'll not vote for any D until the party reigns itself back in.

Lol. I stick up for Trump so much that I was a never-Trumper in '16.
Well I only know you since the last election and you do side with Trump quite a bit now. Hopefully this new administration looks to poach all the Republican moderate votes, instead of going left to appease the more radical Democrats, or we're going to have another 4 years of disfunction.

But if memory serves there were about a dozen Russian Intelligence agents indicted. Obviously they will never see the inside of a courtroom to be tried.

True, but the original poster said that people went to prison over Russian election interference - it's just factually incorrect.

And of course the old adage goes that you can indict a ham sandwich.

Tim Pool, Robby Starbucks, Bill Mitchel, Steven Crowder, Newt Gingrich, Jesse Lee Peterson, and of course, Donald Trump himself —

Are displaying cult like levels of denial, no, not just skepticism, but outright delusion. And it’s beginning to change my mind about Trump’s influence on this country. Prior to this response to his defeat, I assumed that his supporters understood that it was possible that he could lose but that they had faith that their enthusiasm would carry them to victory.

Post election, that appears to be wrong. And now I wonder, is this really and truly a cult? Its as of for four years they conditioned themselves to believe it was inconceivable that he could lose, and now that he has, for them, it is no less inconceivable.

This is like the Branch Davidians holed up in that compound, the reality of the farce right in front of them, incapable of leaving.

It's called Christianity.

44157609_268781140446816_2759105278921146368_n.png

True, but the original poster said that people went to prison over Russian election interference - it's just factually incorrect.

And of course the old adage goes that you can indict a ham sandwich.
And if all our intelligence agencies agree with the indictment you can bet that ham sandwich is toast. <BC1>

Man, he would make a great joker.

Of all the people to build a movement around they picked such an obvious fraud and openly shitty human being. I get that they like some of the policies but the man himself is just abject fucking garbage.
Him being a piece of shit is his biggest appeal. They think it's confident and manly.

OP, dedicating so much time to that which you dislike can't be healthy.

Back