Is This Actually A Cult? (Copium Included)

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

EbR-xzuWoAAd_TQ

EbR-yW8WAAA1qxQ

EbR-y6MXYAE4m11
Nice one Beanie Boy.. any other hot takes?
EfOjJIwXkAEOBGO
Oh good one... 0 - 2 at the moment, can this "liberal" journalist go for the loser hat trick??? Of course he can:

HE'S DONE IT!!!! 0 - 3
Excellent Prediction Record

Eat shit Trumptards

^^^^^^^^THIS

Tim Pool, Robby Starbucks, Bill Mitchel, Steven Crowder, Newt Gingrich, Jesse Lee Peterson, and of course, Donald Trump himself —

Are displaying cult like levels of denial, no, not just skepticism, but outright delusion. And it’s beginning to change my mind about Trump’s influence on this country. Prior to this response to his defeat, I assumed that his supporters understood that it was possible that he could lose but that they had faith that their enthusiasm would carry them to victory.

Post election, that appears to be wrong. And now I wonder, is this really and truly a cult? Its as of for four years they conditioned themselves to believe it was inconceivable that he could lose, and now that he has, for them, it is no less inconceivable.

This is like the Branch Davidians holed up in that compound, the reality of the farce right in front of them, incapable of leaving.

Branch Davidians?

Or the Branch Covidians?

Biden beat Trump by the widest electoral college margin in the history of our country. He had more viewers for his victory speech, in person and on TV, tthan any other President elect in history...

In hindsight I may have missed the sarcasm in the original posters statement. In my defense it was late. lol

You've been claiming to be moderate for years but you're always sticking up for Trump. You aren't fooling anyone.

No; I claim to be a conservative leaning Independent - at least until my state democrats passed a bill changing assault of police, fire, and ems from a felony to a misdemeanor. Now, I'm still an independent, but I'll not vote for any D until the party reigns itself back in.

Lol. I stick up for Trump so much that I was a never-Trumper in '16.

This is the cult

The guys mentioned in the OP are simply charlatans and grifters; whose meal ticket is about to disappear.

Also, Copeland looks like a demon; i wonder what skeletons that fucker has in his closet.

Back