Is This Actually A Cult? (Copium Included)

Yes it's a cult.

He started conditioning them as soon as he entered the race. Trust me guys if I lose, it's fixed!

How else do you explain the shock and denial about his landslide loss? Like it's some secret most of the country fucking hates him lmao, everyone knows that, he's just worshipped like a deity inside their bubble so they were blindsided.

The circus is over. He lost big, the decent people of this country have spoken.

On the way? Have you watched the news the last 6 months?

do you think those people are terrorists though? do they meet the criteria? also i dont know much about you but i am assuming you mean the very small percentage of shitbags that are breaking laws and not actually protesting. yes fuck those guys and lock them up.

either way they don't scare me nearly as much as a significant group of people deciding that the government itself is illegitimate and starting some kind of terrorism on that note.

trump-shrine-15.jpg

he should do that to get rid of Biden.

do you think those people are terrorists though? do they meet the criteria? also i dont know much about you but i am assuming you mean the very small percentage of shitbags that are breaking laws and not actually protesting. yes fuck those guys and lock them up.

either way they don't scare me nearly as much as a significant group of people deciding that the government itself is illegitimate and starting some kind of terrorism on that note.

If you're actively trying to burn a federal courthouse; or private property for that matter, or are targeting police officers or people that wont raise a fist and chant your slogan then yes you are a terrorist.

You really should be just as worried about the terrorist on the left - especially if you live in the northwest.

If you're actively trying to burn a federal courthouse; or private property for that matter, or are targeting police officers or people that wont raise a fist and chant your slogan then yes you are a terrorist.

You really should be just as worried about the terrorist on the left - especially if you live in the northwest.

im not worried because i really think it will get handled by biden for two reasons. one- biden cares about the issues and will appear to care. these people want to be heard and they will be heard and something will get done about it. two- and this is the shitty reason, the dems can now round up these shitheels now that they are not afraid of losing votes due to bad optics.

Cultists is a pretty damn accurate description for his hardcore supporters. He called it when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and still not lose their support.

Were democrats acting like a cult when they spouted a baseless Russian conspiracy theory and impeached the president over nonsense?
Don't forget the 10-12 shows dedicated to bashing Trump on a daily/weekly basis. Trump is a scumbag, but that shit was ridiculous.

Yes it's a cult.

He started conditioning them as soon as he entered the race. Trust me guys if I lose, it's fixed!

How else do you explain the shock and denial about his landslide loss? Like it's some secret most of the country fucking hates him lmao, everyone knows that, he's just worshipped like a deity inside their bubble so they were blindsided.

The circus is over. He lost big, the decent people of this country have spoken.

He lost by 3 points and got 70m votes. And from EC standpoint he did as well as Hillary.

If you consider people that side with criminals over the police descent - I guess they did.

Psychoanalysis is not your bag. Stick to cleaning toilets at the local bath house.

The defining characteristic of a cult is that it tries to cut you off from other support systems. It's not Trump supporters that are doing that with shunning, shaming, isolating, and excommunicating people.

Sorry that you're a loser who support a loser.
Biden is your president, like it or not.
Riding with biden, jack !

Baseless? Russians did interfere in the election. Mueller confirmed that. People were indicted and sent to prison over it.

A guy from CA was sent to jail for identity theft, but no Russians were convicted and sent to jail for election interference.

Back