Is This Actually A Cult? (Copium Included)

O

Overtures

Tim Pool, Robby Starbucks, Bill Mitchel, Steven Crowder, Newt Gingrich, Jesse Lee Peterson, and of course, Donald Trump himself —

Are displaying cult like levels of denial, no, not just skepticism, but outright delusion. And it’s beginning to change my mind about Trump’s influence on this country. Prior to this response to his defeat, I assumed that his supporters understood that it was possible that he could lose but that they had faith that their enthusiasm would carry them to victory.

Post election, that appears to be wrong. And now I wonder, is this really and truly a cult? Its as of for four years they conditioned themselves to believe it was inconceivable that he could lose, and now that he has, for them, it is no less inconceivable.

This is like the Branch Davidians holed up in that compound, the reality of the farce right in front of them, incapable of leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you group low IQ into a cult, then yes and throw De Blasio in there too

Count
S5lFgXm.png

Tim Pool, Robby Starbucks, Bill Mitchel, Steven Crowder, Newt Gingrich, Jesse Lee Peterson, and of course, Donald Trump himself —

Are displaying cult like levels of denial, no, not just skepticism, but outright delusion. And it’s beginning to change my mind about Trump’s influence on this country. Prior to this response to his defeat, I assumed that his supporters understood that it was possible that he could lose but that they had faith that their enthusiasm would carry them to victory.

Post election, that appears to be wrong. And now I wonder, is this really and truly a cult? Its as of for four years they conditioned themselves to believe it was inconceivable that he could lose, and now that he has, for them, it is no less inconceivable.

This is like the Branch Davidians holed up in that compound, the reality of the farce right in front of them, incapable of leaving.

it is a cult and it is an extremely dangerous. i do not think the trump presidency ends without drawing a certain significant number of american citizens into outright denial of the legitimacy of our government. i believe we are on the way to civil unrest and domestic terrorism and i dont think it will take all that long to foment and for these people to radicalize.

i see trump as the fuse for all of this. without him i don't think it would happen as quickly or maybe ever. on the other hand if the democratic party doesn't course correct in a significant way and make some fundamental changes that address healthcare wages and corruption then we would probably have gotten there anyway.

its not enough to blame the right wing crazies and trump though.

Last edited:

Their meal ticket just got booted out of office, of course they are going to put up a fight.

it is a cult and it is extremely dangerous. i do not think the trump presidency ends without drawing a certain significant number of american citizens into outright denial of the legitimacy of our government. i believe we are on the way to civil unrest and domestic terrorism and i dont think it will take all that long to foment and for these people to radicalize.

i see trump as the fuse for all of this. without him i don't think it would happen as quickly or maybe ever. on the other hand if the democratic party doesn't course correct in a significant way and make some fundamental changes that address healthcare wages and corruption then we would probably have gotten there anyway.

its not enough to blame the right wing crazies and trump though.

Well, the radicalization is certainly plausible given what we saw in MI.

Psychoanalysis is not your bag. Stick to cleaning toilets at the local bath house.

The defining characteristic of a cult is that it tries to cut you off from other support systems. It's not Trump supporters that are doing that with shunning, shaming, isolating, and excommunicating people.

Were democrats acting like a cult when they spouted a baseless Russian conspiracy theory and impeached the president over nonsense?

Did Clinton not immediately concede?

Also, trump wasn’t impeached over nonsense. That’s just bullshit. But off topic and I’m not getting into it.

Good work, classic andnowweknow
Hey, it's a helluva cult.

If you must know, it's very simple...people who like Trump, are like Trump. He is an affirmation of their own shittiness as human beings generally. The world accepted him for all his terrible qualities so there is hope for them.

This obviously doesn't extend to all his voters. To the vast majority I think it does not.

Psychoanalysis is not your bag. Stick to cleaning toilets at the local bath house.

The defining characteristic of a cult is that it tries to cut you off from other support systems. It's not Trump supporters that are doing that with shunning, shaming, isolating, and excommunicating people.

Id say messianic undertones are equally important .

All the toilets are clean by the way.

The media doesn't decide collections. The sports decide collections. Adult bookstores decide collections, crematoriums and landscape suppliers decide collections!

i believe we are on the way to civil unrest and domestic terrorism and i dont think it will take all that long to foment and for these people to radicalize.

On the way? Have you watched the news the last 6 months?

Back