Is This A Must Win For George Roop?

LilNubi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I like Roop, he's an enjoyable fighter but he has gone 1:3 in the Octagon. He did KO KZ who many will argue will contend for the title soon and he did derail the Grispi hype-train. Sadly though, if he loses to Iuri it could be all over for him.

Thoughts on Roop's past? Future? His chance at winning against Iuri?

I doubt he beats alcantara and he probably gets cut with a loss unless its controversial or a FOTN

Poirier actually derailed Grispi's hype train but Roop also did a lot to hurt Hioki's hype.

not a big fan of Roop

hate that he KO'd KZ

but i think he will win this next fight and stick around alil longer

not a big fan of Roop

hate that he KO'd KZ

but i think he will win this next fight and stick around alil longer

I feel the same way about him ko'ing KZ, but I do like Roop and would like to see him win and stick around.

Yeah, the way he acted after he KO'd KZ with the naptime taunt really rustled my jimmies. I laughed for a good few minutes when Hominick put him in his place and then he wobbled around the ring with Hominick having to support him.

roop has looked good in almost all of his fights since wineland other than against hominick.

Poirier actually derailed Grispi's hype train but Roop also did a lot to hurt Hioki's hype.

That's true, I forgot about that hard to watch Hioki fight. Hopefully Hioki comes to the states a little early this time around and is less jet-lagged.

Back