Is this a knee or a thigh strike?

Clearly went for the takedown and didnt succeed
Looks like he changed his mind, he was in the best position to finish that single. Someone of his caliber couldn’t have fucked it up

Cerone could of had single or double takedown any way he wanted from there, but he stud up as it was k-1 bout.

Here is a better angle of the strike

giphy.gif
Which organization lets their wmma fighters wear no bras?

Conor said post fight that it was his thigh and sounded like it was purely momentum from his left haymaker thrown from Ireland.

I don't know what I am looking at but this is disgusting and you should be ashamed

You are the one with yellows and having clearly been acting like a bigger fool than me
on Sherdog.
Yes I am ashamed I posted that.

ffh454.gif

Replay shows Cerrone clearly sandbagged the takedown, he wanted to fake it for the fans but not actually succeed.

Mostly the meat of the thigh, maybe caught a bit of knee, it definitely seemed to stun Cowboy to a extent, I think that's why he couldn't react properly to the shoulder strikes.

Except conors hips were back and that was intentional. Look at the right leg during and after the exchange.

It don't matter you go single leg, he was in the air you two on one the leg not in the air. Right behind knee cap and he breaks down like a shot gun.

Cerrone expertly saw and got under that big left hand, then immediately tied Conor up. Text book. Perfect.

Then he got his nose broken in the clinch with a fucking shoulder. An outcome absolutely no one ever even imagined much less predicted.

It's so sad to see all the contemptible retards here claiming Cerrone's head wasn't in this fight and he didn't come to compete. Asshats.

His head wasn't in the fight... He literally said i'm taking half my skill set out cause i just want to see if i can beat him standing up.. How is your head in the fight when u say that? A gate keeper say's ima take half of my skill set out of a fight..

Conor fully committing knowing Donald was contractually obligated to not attempt a takedown

Cerrone never said this. Not even figuratively, much less literally.
Are you kidding me. Did you not even read the Stepehen A Smith article...

Stephen A Smith is getting bashed cause he asked why Cerrone why he would do that. Not take Conor to the ground... Cerrone stated he just wanted to see if he could take the punch.

Back