Is this a good first pick !? (Fight Shorts)

WAKAMAKA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So far i have done all my training with basketball/running shorts, gii pants and kung fu pants.
I've decided to purchase my first pair of fight shorts and from what i have read on these forums is that sprawl products are the best. I have never heard or read a single bad thing about these shorts.

I was browsing around some websites and found these special edition shorts from csi :
Sprawl / Combat Sports International Fight Shorts from Combatsports.com

Image:
trunk62.jpg

Loving the color scheme.

What are your thoughts ?
Worth the purchase ?

Also how is the service at csi ?

I appreciate any feedback.

......you say you have done the research so you should KNOW that we're gonna say SPRAWL make a fantastic short. -____-;

CSI sucks. That is all.

~Foz

Hahaha, that is what i was looking for !
So what's the story with CSI !?

i'll give my little tidbits. a few months back csi did a little promotion where pretty everyday they had a different sales item. on one of the days they had a pair of twins muay thai shorts that they were selling for $5.00. it was a pretty nice looking pair that was predominately white with red and blue as well.

so like a lot of people on this site i decided to pick up a couple of pairs. shipping was real slow. let me add that i have ordered from them many times before, but shipping hadn't been that slow up until this point. so i open the package and there 3 pairs of the most God-awful looking mt shorts i have ever seen in my life. they were still twins, but insteady of thai letters they had a huge muay thai council patch. i swear i couldn't even get my dog to wear these.

it appears that they had a very and i mean very limited number of the actual shorts they advertised. most of us here on the g&e either ended up getting the muay thai council shorts or a pair that had a screaming tiger on them. both were pretty horrendous.

being the idiot that i am i decided to keep doing business with them because some of the deals they had going on were awesome. on one particular day one sherdogger broke the news that they had grant pro fight gloves at $10 i think. so i decided to place an order for something like 5 pairs. a day later i get an email that my order has processed and my items are shipped. i'm thinking at this point that i'm gonna make a killing selling these gloves on ebay. well a few days go by and i get another email that the prices they marked were incorrect and that infact my item hadn't been shipped. they asked me if i wanted to pay the actual price of $110, which i did not.

on a positive note, throughout that crazy sale month i was able to get some shooto gloves for super cheap

i'll give my little tidbits. a few months back csi did a little promotion where pretty everyday they had a different sales item. on one of the days they had a pair of twins muay thai shorts that they were selling for $5.00. it was a pretty nice looking pair that was predominately white with red and blue as well.

so like a lot of people on this site i decided to pick up a couple of pairs. shipping was real slow. let me add that i have ordered from them many times before, but shipping hadn't been that slow up until this point. so i open the package and there 3 pairs of the most God-awful looking mt shorts i have ever seen in my life. they were still twins, but insteady of thai letters they had a huge muay thai council patch. i swear i couldn't even get my dog to wear these.

it appears that they had a very and i mean very limited number of the actual shorts they advertised. most of us here on the g&e either ended up getting the muay thai council shorts or a pair that had a screaming tiger on them. both were pretty horrendous.

being the idiot that i am i decided to keep doing business with them because some of the deals they had going on were awesome. on one particular day one sherdogger broke the news that they had grant pro fight gloves at $10 i think. so i decided to place an order for something like 5 pairs. a day later i get an email that my order has processed and my items are shipped. i'm thinking at this point that i'm gonna make a killing selling these gloves on ebay. well a few days go by and i get another email that the prices they marked were incorrect and that infact my item hadn't been shipped. they asked me if i wanted to pay the actual price of $110, which i did not.

on a positive note, throughout that crazy sale month i was able to get some shooto gloves for super cheap

Wow.
Seems they made you suffer quite a bit !! :icon_surp

This is unfotunate because these shorts are carried by CSI only.

Thanks for the detailed reply, i appreciate it man.

C'mon now.....sprawls the shit. I just don't like that color scheme.

......you say you have done the research so you should KNOW that we're gonna say SPRAWL make a fantastic short. -____-;

CSI sucks. That is all.

~Foz

agree

I had stuff shipped to me from england-- no problem--maybe its when they have you on back order

just make sure they have it in stock first before putting ur credit card in

agree

I had stuff shipped to me from england-- no problem--maybe its when they have you on back order

just make sure they have it in stock first before putting ur credit card in

Will do, thanks.

Sprawl good, colors bad.

I personally love the orange and white color scheme.
I've always heard great things baout sprawls, but their normal colors or designs don't looks so good.
When i found these i was more than happy.

I talked to one of the sales reprasentatives at csi, and they informed me that the product is indeed in stock.

the orange truth's look WAY better.

Alright, i put the order through.
We'll see how things go !!

I should probably get them within the next 2 weeks. I'll try and post a review after i get them (and use them ofc).

Thanks again to everyone who posted on this thread with feedback.

Well the fights shorts are here, they arrived today !!
Pretty fast, and everything seems to be in order :icon_chee.

They look wicked imo.

Well the fights shorts are here, they arrived today !!
Pretty fast, and everything seems to be in order :icon_chee.

They look wicked imo.

do u pretend your Saku/ okami in them :D

ive never had a problem with csi but its ups i hate using thier horrible with packages sprawls are excellent shorts im soured on tapouts and thier rippy crotch after 6 months of using normaly ripped. dont get tapout. mmawarehouse is real good about service

Back