Is there something wrong with Conor Mcgregor fans?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
ABECB260-D387-4CA6-AE7B-D4EF0A44FC66.jpeg
People on making memes about his glory days is baffling to me. Like someone edited a clip of Khabib tapping to Conor and I was so confused. Why are they like this? Is it so hard to just be normal.

PS: Someone messaged the photo above to me when I mentioned how Conor would lose to anyone in the top 5 lmao. I just don’t understand what’s wrong with them.

Last edited:
View attachment 871876
People on making memes about his glory days is baffling to me. Like someone edited a clip of Khabib tapping to Conor and I was so confused. Why are they like this? Is it so hard to just be normal.

PS: Someone messages the photo above to me when I mention how Conor would lose to anyone in the top 5 lmao. I just don’t understand what’s wrong with them.
"Shit ya pants,dive in and swim" Seems to be their M.O. at this point.

It is either :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Or keep making memes :D

Conor brand as a household name has completely losing its aura of invincibility.

That Cowboy knockout has lost all its meaning when he finally has to face world class fighter.

What can his fans do other than coping - and posting, thinking "you see other people still believe in Conor like how I still believe in him."

I think they need to learn a thing or two from Tony fans.

It is time for Conor fans to appreciate him for what he is, and to stop believing what he's not.

Other than his leg, other thing that Conor had broken possibly permanently is his fans good faith on him. Now all the hardcore Conorsexual fanatics were having mass delusion. Someday they are going to wake up and it is going to hurt.

Wait till you see the rest of the internets....

Ever watch WWF wrestling?

Conrat fans suffer from an inferiority complex.
They believe Conrat gives them confidence.
They need a winning Conrat in their mind for confidence. That's why they stick to a winning Conrat in their mind. They put all their cards into it.
That's the psychology behind it.

They want to be like Conrat but don't have the balls for it. They want to go against everything and do whatever they want. By supporting Conrat they believe they become that in their mind.
It's a pathetic inferiority complex.

As we know, the word "Fan" is derived from the word "Fanatical". Admiring a fighter's work doesn't make you a "fan". You can like a fighter and his or her demeanour without being a "fan".

All "fans" are nuts IMHO. The person they latch on to doesn't make a blind bit of difference. The only reason his fans seem the worst is that there are so many of them.

My personal favourites were Ronda's. They were like the Roanoke, just disappeared over night.

I need to start messaging TS my collection of sexy McGregor photos.

A lot of really dedicated trolls who influence a lot of really stupid uneducated fans.

Conor is the coolest, manliest and most charismatic fighter ever. Thats why everyone loves him.

Best fans on earth

Basically keeping the sport alive

{<Mcgoat}

There's nothing wrong with it, as such. It's called "getting trolled and not getting it".

And then it's making a post: "I'm not getting it".

And then it starts all over again.

Back