Is there anything worse then…

Vitor Apologist

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
When a fighter, especially when they are a favorite, can’t defend takedowns or perform a simple get up?

I’m talking about you Mr. Omar Morales. Way to show out for your bankrupt country making some dude named “JSP” look like GSP himself. Omar must have spent his entire countries bankroll to fly his way to American Top Team so he can learn the sport of MMA, except he only learns 50% of the sport because he thinks this is kickboxing and not MMA. If you’re 36, you train out of ATT, and you’ve only had 1 loss up to your career… dude your whole career was a lie and you were never a good fighter. Imagine being like 14-1 never being finished and you get dominated from pillar to post by JSP. JOHNATHAN SNOW PEARCE.

I am sincerely glad your career is down the drain, just like your country.

This is understandable for Jairzinho who trains out of a Surinamese war post and “sprawled 1000x” in preparation for a junior college national champion. To be expected from a +250 dog with no recognizable team.

Fuck you Omar Morales, you are a shitty fighter. I hope you get cut.

When a fighter, especially when they are a favorite, can’t defend takedowns or perform a simple get up?

I’m talking about you Mr. Omar Morales. Way to show out for your bankrupt country making some dude named “JSP” look like GSP himself. Omar must have spent his entire countries bankroll to fly his way to American Top Team so he can learn the sport of MMA, except he only learns 50% of the sport because he thinks this is kickboxing and not MMA. If you’re 36, you train out of ATT, and you’ve only had 1 loss up to your career… dude your whole career was a lie and you were never a good fighter. Imagine being like 14-1 never being finished and you get dominated from pillar to post by JSP. JOHNATHAN SNOW PEARCE.

This is understandable for Jairzinho who trains out of a Surinamese war post and “sprawled 1000x” in preparation for a junior college national champion. To be expected from a +250 dog with no recognizable team.

Dam how much u lose

You pinned all of your hopes and dreams on that man. He buckled under the pressure.

He looked drained from weight cutting, even if he rehydrated back to 165lb it effects his cardio. He got up twice but the weight cut zapped his cardio against a cardio machine. Jsp was almost state champion in hs wrestling Tennessee. I had him in a parlay and will buy his stock.

Dam how much u lose

I lost 150 on that fight. But I'm not mad at Morales, as 150 isn't a huge dent to my bankroll.

I know a lot of sharp betters who were all over Morales though, and lost 100x what I did. I hate to say that makes me feel a little better, but it does.

He had the tools to win that fight, JSP isn't good.

Good win, but a very mediocre fighter.

Back