Is there anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo would beat CM punk with 2 years training?

Ronaldo is a pussy, he would get hit once then flop looking for a foul.

Ronaldo is one of the biggest babies in soccer. He'd cry the second he got touched.

Yes, Ronaldo iz younger & competes in high endurance sports... & I would definately give him the athletic advantage... but not 10 times. maybe 2 timez... or 3 at the most due to Punks age.

Those WWE guyz do those flips & acrobatcs day in & day out year round. Punk haz said the only breads he'z ever gotten waz while in the hospital or recovering from injury... so he haz been very active with that athleticism for a couple of decades.

200.gif

Alright I exaggerated a bit but trust me.. Punk will pass out if he does what Ronaldo does athletically.

What does that have to do with anything. There are literally 14 year olds at boxing clubs or MMA clubs who would beat the shit out of many/Zmost untrained men and it's not because 14 year olds are physically superior

Well there is this dude that had wrestling + athleticism and he won and defended the UFC HW tittle.

Now I assume with just athleticism you can defeat Punk.

You guys realize that Ronaldo has never actually been in a real fight right? CM punk did shoot style pro wrestling matches in ROH. And fought a few fans.

Ronaldo is mondo ghey and couldnt beat a smurf.

This judo-style throw Ronaldo made is probably already better than anything CM Punk can do.

KLr6Yc.gif

The guy he threw is malnourished and weighs 125 pounds.

Last edited:
Well there is this dude that had wrestling + athleticism and he won and defended the UFC HW tittle.

Lesnar did actually train MMA. And having a wrestling background makes a huge difference. Lesnar had also a huge siza dvantage that Ronaldo doesn't have over Punk.
It doesn't matter how atheltic there are 14 year olds who would beat Ronaldo up if he doesn't train before the fight

You're not giving enough credit to brocks 3 or 4 time NCAA wrestling career az a major jump street for hiz MMA career.

Yes, Brock's athleticism iz an advantage.... but... wrestling & control are a huge advantage in MMA... it takes a lifetime of training to achieve that kind of dominance. Ronaldo (untrained in any of it) can't just "out athletic" a guy who'z trained full time for 2 yearz... not to mention Punk haz a martial arts history dating back to at least 1994.

Back in the mid 90'z... I trained JJ with a boxer who never knew any wrestling or JJ prior. After only about a month he got into a scrap at work with a guy. He didn't use hiz boxing at all... he shot & landed a double leg, then az the guy turned to get up he gave up hiz back & my friend choked him out. The whole thing lasted about 10 seconds. That iz what happenz when people who don't train MMA gets into conflicts with people who do.

This whole discussion about "IF" Ronaldo came straight into MMA... seemz a bit silly... but that's my 2 cents. ;)

Last edited:
Lesnar did actually train MMA. And having a wrestling background makes a huge difference. Lesnar had also a huge siza dvantage that Ronaldo doesn't have over Punk.
It doesn't matter how atheltic there are 14 year olds who would beat Ronaldo up if he doesn't train before the fight

Well one was winning and defending the tittle .

The other is a middle age man with no pro fights.. so yea its not the same think that's why my bet would be on the football player.

You're not giving enough credit to brocks 3 or 4 time NCAA wrestling career az a major jump street for hiz MMA career.

Yes, Brock's athleticism are an advantage.... but... wrestling & control are a huge advantage in MMA... it takes a lifetime of training to achieve that kind of dominance. Ronaldo (untrained in any of it) can't just "out athletic" a guy who'z trained full time for 2 yearz... not to mention Punk haz a martial arts history dating back to at least 1994.

Back in the mid 90'z... I trained JJ with a boxer who never knew any wrestling or JJ prior. After only about a month he got into a scrap at work with a guy. He didn't use hiz boxing at all... he shot & landed a double leg, then az the guy turned to get up he gave up hiz back & my friend choked him out. The whole thing lasted about 10 seconds. That iz what happenz when people who don't train MMA gets into conflicts with people who do.

This whole discussion about "IF" Ronaldo came straight into MMA... seemz a bit silly... but that's my 2 cents. ;)

I'm giving Brock all the props but let's be honest monster athlete, size and key his wrestling got him all that success.

All I'm saying is Punk ain't a top level fighter so all things considered I'm thinking superior athletics would win at the end of the day in that fantasy match up.

werent aldo and florian former soccer players? itd be neat to see what kind of legs ronaldo could fuck up with a couple yrs of MT training

This is pretty stupid to even think about.

CM Punk hasn't even trained that long himself so giving Ronaldo 2 years of training would pretty much put them in the same boat knowledge wise. Now put in the fact that Ronaldo is younger, and also a way better athlete, its not even a contest worth thinking about.

lol my sweet fuck athletes from other sports are so overrated in terms of their fighting skills.

Hey dummies, for all you know, Ronaldo would fold the second someone hits him in the face.

Lebron could be HW champ if he trained for 6 months bs too...

Actually, no. There guys probably can't fight worth shit and 6 months isn't going to make them great fighters.

Could the soccer player beat the pro-wrestler in a fight? Who knows... they probably both can't fight worth shit but Punk can probably fight better than the soccer player at this point.

I could roll off a sofa hungover on 2 hours of sleep and beat CM punk.

I could roll off a sofa hungover on 2 hours of sleep and beat CM punk.
That would depend on your background in martial arts.

Most people say stuff like that because they see Punk iz WWE & dismiss him automatically because of that.

Do you even know anything about Punk's martial arts history? Please share if you do. Or are you just having fun with a WWE guy comming into the UFC?

punk gracies.jpg

Well one was winning and defending the tittle .

The other is a middle age man with no pro fights.. so yea its not the same think that's why my bet would be on the football player.

There are 40 year olds hobby boxers with less athletic experience than Cm Punk at many gyms who would beat Ronaldo up. Someone who never trained can not fight unless they have a lot of street fighting experience.

Back