Is there anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo would beat CM punk with 2 years training?

Punk himself said he has no background in martial arts other than BJJ which he started a few years ago.
I'm gonna have to see that link because he did an interview where he talked about training in Kempo Karate when the 1st UFC came around. Royce got him interested in JJ & so he worked with that shortly thereafter.

I have yet to hear how extensive hiz training waz back then or how much he kept it up... but that's definitely on the table. I'm trying to find the interview now... but you could find your source in the meantime.

Seriously? Is there anyone who'd give a shit?

Nah I don't think 2 years is enough. CM punk is a seasoned veteran

He has enough money to create PEDs USADA never heard about
Doesn't mean they can't find certain things he may use to supplement his PED use - similar to the E blockers Jones tested positive for. They didn't find any steroids or growth hormones or anything else, but they found the thing he tried to use to balance his hormone levels. There's definitely ways to beat USADA, but you shouldn't count them out.

A younger, bigger, stronger, jacked up on all kind of shit, better athlete.. that guy ? of course in fact he will beat him right now no training or anything.

LOL you guys are talking about the 1% athletes here.. then again maybe he is this major pussy that has no hart or will if you punch him. On paper yea he beats him in reality who knows.
That's a great point about punchez. A punch in the face could change everything. They say you can turn a black belt in JJ into a white belt with a strong enough punch.

That's something that Punk haz been experiencing hiz entire WWE career. Those guyz get knocked around day in & day out year around. Punk haz said he'z taken many full contact punchez to the face in the WWE & his chin haz passed the test.

That's a great point about punchez. A punch in the face could change everything. They say you can turn a black belt in JJ into a white belt with a strong enough punch.

That's something that Punk haz been experiencing hiz entire WWE career. Those guyz get knocked around day in & day out year around. Punk haz said he'z taken many full contact punchez to the face in the WWE & his chin haz passed the test.

Well it still a controlled situation overall no one is really trying to harm you and it all ends if you wish it to or gets to much.

I'm sure they had occasions when they really did hit each other or when you are manhandling a man and flying off in the air and whatnot some things are hard to fake and pull of and shit is hard overall but like I said in a fight you don't have that comfort of just going "time out, I'm hurt". XD

No. I don't think he will like to get hit.

And this video was made ages ago. He would be worse by now.

Tippy Toe BJ would beat him.

Soccer players dive not because they're weak but because they want to fool the referee and gain an advantage :p

This judo-style throw Ronaldo made is probably already better than anything CM Punk can do.

KLr6Yc.gif

Well it still a controlled situation overall no one is really trying to harm you and it all ends if you wish it to or gets to much.

I'm sure they had occasions when they really did hit each other or when you are manhandling a man and flying off in the air and whatnot some things are hard to fake and pull of and shit is hard overall but like I said in a fight you don't have that comfort of just going "time out, I'm hurt". XD
I hear what you're saying... that it's different than MMA when they get cracked in the face or slammed on their head & the person would be comming at you with more in MMA.... but my point waz that Punk haz taken full contact hits from as he calls them "clumsy guyz" whereas our man Ronaldo haz not.

Could be that Ronaldo can take a punch... neither us or him know... but Punk sayz he haz taken many full contact punchez to the face in WWE. That's all I'm saying.

It seemz kind of silly to talk about this hypothetical match up when Punk's fighting ability is so highly unknown... but there'z my 2 cents on it. :D

Punk himself said he has no background in martial arts other than BJJ which he started a few years ago.

I'm gonna have to see that link because he did an interview where he talked about training in Kempo Karate when the 1st UFC came around. Royce got him interested in JJ & so he worked with that shortly thereafter.

I have yet to hear how extensive hiz training waz back then or how much he kept it up... but that's definitely on the table. I'm trying to find the interview now... but you could find your source in the meantime.

It's not the interview I waz looking for but in this recent interview he talks about Dan Severn comming to hiz gym where he practiced Kempo Karate in order to train with their JJ black belt in preparation for UFC 4 with Royce Gracie.

UFC 4… Dec. 16 1994

The video iz cued up to 27:55

I hear what you're saying... that it's different than MMA when they get cracked in the face or slammed on their head & the person would be comming at you with more in MMA.... but my point waz that Punk haz taken full contact hits from as he calls them "clumsy guyz" whereas our man Ronaldo haz not.

Could be that Ronaldo can take a punch... neither us or him know... but Punk sayz he haz taken many full contact punchez to the face in WWE. That's all I'm saying.

It seemz kind of silly to talk about this hypothetical match up when Punk's fighting ability is so highly unknown... but there'z my 2 cents on it. :D

In football there are contacts mostly depends on what league.. some are more psychical then others.. it's nothing to major like yea you can get a elbow to the face, you can get a headbutt and there are some nasty tackles that can fuck up your legs (sometimes done on pure intentions) but overall it's not this super brutal thing, it happens of course but its a lower percentage.

A younger, bigger, stronger, jacked up on all kind of shit, better athlete.. that guy ? of course in fact he will beat him right now no training or anything.

LOL you guys are talking about the 1% athletes here.. then again maybe he is this major pussy that has no hart or will if you punch him. On paper yea he beats him in reality who knows.

You think someone who has never trained any martial arts (to my knowledge) beats someone who comes from a tougher sport and has been training for 2 years?
Ronaldo would get wrecked right now regardless of how good of an athlete he is

You think someone who has never trained any martial arts (to my knowledge) beats someone who comes from a tougher sport and has been training for 2 years?
Ronaldo would get wrecked right now regardless of how good of an athlete he is

I really think he is 10 times the athlete that Punk is.

In football there are contacts mostly depends on what league.. some are more psychical then others.. it's nothing to major like yea you can get a elbow to the face, you can get a headbutt and there are some nasty tackles that can fuck up your legs (sometimes done on pure intentions) but overall it's not this super brutal thing, it happens of course but its a lower percentage.
Fair enough... but taking punchez to the face iz something Punk haz experienced many timez... not to mention probably landing on his head & stuff like that in the mix of the throws & flips they do... so you gotta give the advantage to Punk on experience taking a hit.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

What does that have to do with anything. There are literally 14 year olds at boxing clubs or MMA clubs who would beat the shit out of many/Zmost untrained men and it's not because 14 year olds are physically superior

Soccer players dive not because they're weak but because they want to fool the referee and gain an advantage :p
No buddeh, soccer players dive because they are pansies.

Yes, Ronaldo iz younger & competes in high endurance sports... & I would definately give him the athletic advantage... but not 10 times. maybe 2 timez... or 3 at the most due to Punks age.

Those WWE guyz do those flips & acrobatcs day in & day out year round. Punk haz said the only breaks he'z ever gotten waz while in the hospital or recovering from injury... so he haz been very active with that athleticism for a couple of decades.

200.gif

Last edited:
Back