Is there anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo would beat CM punk with 2 years training?

CM Punk is almost certainly terrible by pro or even amatuer fighter standards. But he has a few years of recreational BJJ training and whatever training he has been doing the past 18 months with Roufusport.

Don't underestimate how easy even a blue belt can sub someone with zero knowledge of grappling. (does Ronaldo have zero knowledge? no idea)

But once Ronaldo has a small but of BJJ training then yeah, he would kick the crap out of Punk on account of youth and athleticism.

lets speculate on who would win a fight between 2 guys we've never seen fight.

Punk is surely much tougher as wrestling is tough. So most likely he has that advantage and is less afraid of contact. ronaldo is younger and more athletic.
maybe he would win if he has the right mentallity

Ronnie would definitely win the stare (pose) down.

...well we have no idea what cristiano is like whe he fights... he is a Freak athlete, but that doesn´t mean that he is not a pussy.
He maybe is a fucking :eek::eek::eek: that fears to get hit in the face...
We know so much that CM is not a pussy, he is at least willing to get in the Cage and get rekt...
well, we aren't even sure that punk will be in the cage coming fight night, so

yeah, ronaldo seems like a bit too sensitive, but I would still bet on him

I think if Ronaldo trained mma for 2 years at the best gyms, he will beat CM punk. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Obviously not, If CM punk got anywhere near him, Ronaldo would dramatically fall to the ground writhing in pain, then after 2 seconds jump up and appeal to the referee for a foul.

A younger, bigger, stronger, jacked up on all kind of shit, better athlete.. that guy ? of course in fact he will beat him right now no training or anything.

LOL you guys are talking about the 1% athletes here.. then again maybe he is this major pussy that has no hart or will if you punch him. On paper yea he beats him in reality who knows.

No. I don't think he will like to get hit.

And this video was made ages ago. He would be worse by now.

Tippy Toe BJ would beat him.

The dumbass WWE fans who said CM punk had awesome kicks probably disagree.

This iz how Punk beats Gall & Ronaldo

giphy.gif

He will soccer kick CM Punk in half.

He can just run around him and kick him at will... for hours...

Ronaldo's shins are conditioned as fuck.

He'd lose to a descent pro-fighter tho. He has no technique.

I think if Ronaldo trained mma for 2 years at the best gyms, he will beat CM punk. Am I the only one who thinks this?
It's a bit too much to put a hypothetical situation where Ronaldo might compete in MMA & then compare that against someone we've never seen fight before.

Most of the Punk haterz have no idea of Punk's martial arts past & don't even have the 1st clue about Gall'z either... but because Punk iz WWE they say Gall will kill him. It's very strange.

th

It's a bit too much to put a hypothetical situation where Ronaldo might compete in MMA & then compare that against someone we've never seen fight before.

Most of the Punk haterz have no idea of Punk's martial arts past & don't even have the 1st clue about Gall'z either... but because Punk iz WWE they say Gall will kill him. It's very strange.

th

Punk himself said he has no background in martial arts other than BJJ which he started a few years ago.

Back