Is there anyone who thinks Cristiano Ronaldo would beat CM punk with 2 years training?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think if Ronaldo trained mma for 2 years at the best gyms, he will beat CM punk. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Cristiano could beat CM Punk with 2 hours of training.

Ronaldo is one of the best athletes in the world, could see that happening.

is there anyone stupid enough to think otherwise?

muscles don't make you a good fighter. Muscles make you muscly. Ronaldo is a lady we all know it

He could beat CM Punk now

Ronald would only have to train TDs and BJJ, and he'd beat CM Punk. Hes a WORLD CLASS ATHLETE. Meaning, the size of his lungs, and the amount of gas in his tank have to be immensely larger than CM Punk's.

I understand applying energy into different forms of movement is different and rendered differently, but not still stands that Ronaldo's stamina alone would drown CM Punk, who probably hasn't had to go hard for more than a few seconds in an elite world wide sport like soccer, ever in his life.

The dumbass WWE fans who said CM punk had awesome kicks probably disagree. There was a big thread when hewas signed with WWE kids passionately and defiantly saying he had badass kicks lol.

Of course it lasted like a day. Most of those embarrassing turds left sherdog or pretended they never said that after someone posted videos of the kicks that WWE morons thought looked badass.

Maybe Ronaldo prefers not getting punched in his famous face.

Athletic? Yes. Punch sponge? Nah.

Ronaldo could beat CM Punk, but USADA is a tough fight for him.

Eye pokes would not work on Ronaldo, if a finger went near his eye he'd gracefully dive to the floor and the ref would possibly believe him.

is there anyone stupid enough to think otherwise?
...well we have no idea what cristiano is like whe he fights... he is a Freak athlete, but that doesn´t mean that he is not a pussy.
He maybe is a fucking :eek::eek::eek: that fears to get hit in the face...
We know so much that CM is not a pussy, he is at least willing to get in the Cage and get rekt...

Back