Is there anyone that still has the "unstoppable" aura anymore?

Anderson has that aura alright being 16-0 since coming to the UFC. 16 and 0, in the UFC!!
And Jones 12-0, fuck that Hamill bs

I think Anderson coming back to win against a beatdown of Chael makes his aura even greater, very Fedoresque.

huh? Fedor is know for a lot of things, but getting beat down and coming back is not one of them.
there was 1 punch against Fujita and 1 slam against Randleman.
Fedor was never beat down until he lost against Bigfoot.

Jones, Anderson, GSP, and Aldo.

Ben Henderson is starting to look pretty unstoppable, too.

Definitely jones...he's a beast and still young. I've never felt that silva was unbeatable and was surprised when guys like Hendos and Belfort couldn't get it done

Least stoppable to most stoppable:

Jones against Chael Sonnen
GSP against Diaz
Silva against who knows
Bendo against his next opponent
Aldo against Edgar
Cain against Overeem

Least stoppable to most stoppable:

Jones against Chael Sonnen
GSP against Diaz
Silva against who knows
Bendo against his next opponent
Aldo against Edgar

Cain against Overeem

What is wrong with you!?

Cormier for sure.

Jones as well but for some weird reason I feel like these past few fights some errors here and there come up for him.

So Jones coming back from a deep armbar is more impressive than Andy coming back from the beating of his life? Both showed amazing resolve to me.

Oh I agree there. Andy coming back was nothing short of amazing. However, getting dominated over a span of five rounds is worse than getting in trouble for a portion of one round. Chael made Anderson look far more less than unstoppable than Vitor did to Jones.

The correct answer is Jones..not saying he can't be beaten but just because u can be beaten doesn't mean u will

I still can't believe he has never bled in the cage before..not even a speckle..

This is all opinion.

Some people say Anderson can be the HW champ anytime he wants. Others laugh at those people. MMA is unique in its very broad spectrum of fan opinions.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones....the end!

Jones and Silva but Jones more imo, considering theres no one in horizon who can rly pose him a threat.

In my opinion, basically Anderson and Aldo. Benson Henderson is getting there, though just based on his overall game and the intangibles I see when he fights.

I'd include Jones, but he did get caught pretty good by Vitor, so I think he has some weaknesses that can be exploited when the time is right.

The correct answer is Jones..not saying he can't be beaten but just because u can be beaten doesn't mean u will

I still can't believe he has never bled in the cage before..not even a speckle..

vitor almost breaking his arm didnt cut it, heh?

Ah, Jones???
No. You can argue that he lost that aura when Vitor almost finished him with an armbar

The same thing with Anderon Silva. He lost his aura in the first Sonnen fight.

Back