Is there anyone that agrees with or can make any sense of Hall's statement?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
You probably know I'm not the biggest Izzy fan but I have to defend him in this right:
Hall saying "he's been handpicking easy opponents" is the most ludicrous statement I've heard in a while.

Izzy just fought KG, Bobby, Yoel and Costa. And then he said he'd fight Jared if he beat Whittaker but would also run it back with Bobby if that's how it plays out.

Last time I checked, that's literally the entire top 5 right there.

What was Hall thinking? Can anyone make sense of it? He just made himself look like an idiot.

How
Hall just running his mouth to get attention.

Izzy has faced everyone they put in front of him without refusing anyone.
How'd you get the dubs?

Obviously he meant Izzy was ducking the GOAT!
artem-lobov-ufc-belts.jpg

You probably know I'm not the biggest Izzy fan but I have to defend him in this right:
Hall saying "he's been handpicking easy opponents" is the most ludicrous statement I've heard in a while.

Izzy just fought KG, Bobby, Yoel and Costa. And then he said he'd fight Jared if he beat Whittaker but would also run it back with Bobby if that's how it plays out.

Last time I checked, that's literally the entire top 5 right there.

What was Hall thinking? Can anyone make sense of it? He just made himself look like an idiot.
Izzy isnt handpicking, but as a champ, you have a say in who to fight. Im sure he knew Costa wasn’t a very hard fight for him, but he gave the fans what they asked for.

Ps. A LHW title fight against Jan would not be something I like at all. He had a chance to fight Jones and that would have been a great test. Jan is a nice guy, but not an elite fighter

Izzy isnt handpicking, but as a champ, you have a say in who to fight. Im sure he knew Costa wasn’t a very hard fight for him, but he gave the fans what they asked for.

Ps. A LHW title fight against Jan would not be something I like at all. He had a chance to fight Jones and that would have been a great test. Jan is a nice guy, but not an elite fighter
He finished the guy Jon just lost to.
Jan is a better fighter than current Jones

He finished the guy Jon just lost to.
Jan is a better fighter than current Jones
Jones is a way bigger threat to Izzy than Jan. Jones also never lost. You may disagree with the decisions (and I cannot blame you), but Jones never really got his as kicked in all his fights. Jan did, more than once. Also, JJ has a great ground game and was able to beat DC pretty easily. Izzy doesn't want that imo

I’m slowly warming up to Izzy and tolerating his shit talking because dude wants to scrap with the best.
izzy isn't really a shit talker at all. If someone tries to diss him, he disses back and doesn't let up.

Hall lacks so much confidence... took him like what, 4 rounds to throw some damaging punches?

Back