Is there anyone more undeserving of title shots than Holly Holm?

That was the first fight in the history of the division, so its excusable that both fighters had (0-0) records in that division.

Sonnen was coming off a loss and never had a fight at LHW.

He trashtalked his way to a title shot.
Yeah, but holly coming off of two loses.
Sonnen was going to fill in for hendo, but Jones said nope. Jones got bashed for the card getting cancelled and he called wanted to fight sonnen. Neither were deserving. Mcgregor 0-0 in the UFC at 155, gsp 0-0 at 185. Edgar was 0-0 at 145 (with loses at 155 before going down)

Meh theres no one else for.Nunes to fight. Cat needed to win her last fight to push that narrative which would have been a good one..

Holm/Nunes is a legit Main Event and PPV fight. I know that makes you guys cringe, but it's true.

ya cause sher dog thinks a womans place is still only in the kitchen.

Honestly shes the best option right now to face Nunes

Therefore, she deserves it

Yea if Nunes lost title she would never get the same treatment of 5 title shots.

Dana has been dying to rid himself of Nunes and Cyborg. Looking for another blond...unfortunately they're all cans.

Holm should be inducted in the HOF while still active. She's a living legend.

Why you guys forget Ketlen Vieira when saying Holm deserves the next shot at Nunes? She is FENOMENO!

She is very deserving of a title shot on the contrary. The Cyborg fight was very close and she won decisivley today. She has never been "dominated". All of her losses were close.
Valentina Shevchenko says hi , except that knockdown when she caught valentina off balance and didnt even hurt her she got schooled in that fight

There are like 10 fighters between the 2 divisions she's fought in. It's not her fault.

If they give her a shot against Nunes that makes it 5 title shots. Her first against Ronda was a little undeserved only winning two fights in the UFC. Lost two fights in a row and gets another title shot which she loses. Wins one fights and gets a title shot again. If she gets another it will be the second time she gets another with only a one fight won in a row. The only person I can think that is even close is probably Chael but it's not even comparable.

But she is the only one that can perhaps pose a challenge to nunes. I hate how the ufc just feed nunes a bunch of girls that have no hope of winning

Why you guys forget Ketlen Vieira when saying Holm deserves the next shot at Nunes? She is FENOMENO!
She's beat two legit fighters and is undefeated. I'm not saying Holly wouldn't give a better fight but she's had enough shots at the title. Slide her in for one and give Holly at least one more fight.

I think Holm vs Vieira for the #1 contender spot would probably be the "right" thing to do.

That said, I don't think it would be a scandal if Holly fought Nunes right away. She has faced way tougher competition that Ketlen Viera, has way better name recognition. She is also #1 contender, none of the current BWs has beaten her. Win streaks aren't everything.

Not really. Before last night she had lost 4 out of her last 5. After her lay and pray win last night, now she's only lost 4 out of her last 6.

Lay n pray? Lmfao she took that girl down and beat the shit out of her

Back