Is there anyone more undeserving of title shots than Holly Holm?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If they give her a shot against Nunes that makes it 5 title shots. Her first against Ronda was a little undeserved only winning two fights in the UFC. Lost two fights in a row and gets another title shot which she loses. Wins one fights and gets a title shot again. If she gets another it will be the second time she gets another with only a one fight won in a row. The only person I can think that is even close is probably Chael but it's not even comparable.

Well the division is as deep as a puddle they sort of have no choice.

Last edited:
Holm delivered one of the most satisfying beat downs when she knocked Ronda off her high horse. For that, she can have as many free titleshots as she wants, it's just wmma after all.

Honestly shes the best option right now to face Nunes

Therefore, she deserves it

Sonnen Jones was bad, Frankie Aldo was worse and Hendo Bisping was the worst.

She gave us the greatest moment in UFC history when she KOd Ronda and ended her annoying fans.

She can get all of the title shots she wants as far as I'm concerned.

She's the hype killer

Derailer of undeserved hype

She comes in and stops fanboy hype in it's tracks

It's hard to forget that Bethe got a title shot for beating people with a combined UFC record of 1-7.

Not really. Before last night she had lost 4 out of her last 5. After her lay and pray win last night, now she's only lost 4 out of her last 6.

If they give her a shot against Nunes that makes it 5 title shots. Her first against Ronda was a little undeserved only winning two fights in the UFC. Lost two fights in a row and gets another title shot which she loses. Wins one fights and gets a title shot again. If she gets another it will be the second time she gets another with only a one fight won in a row. The only person I can think that is even close is probably Chael but it's not even comparable.

so who else was jumping to fight cyborg. holly still ranked number 1.

this looks like ap ost to bash womans mma and keep saying there only place is in the kitchen.

Tdrfjsx.gif

the last chick who fought cyborg

When there is only 5 good fighters in the division it's tough to not give her a shot .basi basic everyone is one or two wins away from a title shot at all times.

she sounded deaf after the fight- but answered questions so- cheating or what?

I'll raise you Holm vs gdr

That was the first fight in the history of the division, so its excusable that both fighters had (0-0) records in that division.

Sonnen was coming off a loss and never had a fight at LHW.

He trashtalked his way to a title shot.

Back