Is there anyone in the UFC (fighter/trainer) you do not like but you do not know why?

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I do not want to put out negative energy, and even if he would read that I would have to say I do not know him as a person and I cannot really explain why I "feel" what I feel. But for me it is Edmond Tarverdyan. I don't know why but I do not like him.

Mine is Max Holloway. He's good, he has a likeable personality, and and exciting fighting style but for some reason I always root against him when he fights.

if you're a kid it is normal.

if you're an adult, its cause u have unresolved issues.

Not really, one MMA fighter I would always love to see get KTFO is Shinya Aoki. Dude just comes off as a scumbag

Not really, one MMA fighter I would always love to see get KTFO is Shinya Aoki. Dude just comes off as a scumbag

Well that's fairly obviously the reason you don't like him then.

You should always know why you dislike someone. If you can't put it into words or a concrete form, the problem lies with you. The other guy is probably the good guy.

nah, but I like Tito and I have no idea why... lol

You should always know why you dislike someone. If you can't put it into words or a concrete form, the problem lies with you. The other guy is probably the good guy.

It's his horrible sportsmanship easily for me, you break someones arm and you have the nerve to flip them off? Back in wrestling anytime I pinned someone or beat someone I always came up and told them they did a good job and shake their coaches hands, It just kind of infuriates me if someone had beat me and than disrespected me.

I think this is a fairly solid principle in general. However, I can think of times having bad vibes about a person which I could not articulate served me well.

There was one guy in my husband's group of friends from junior high and high school who always gave me a creepy feeling. I wouldn't let my kids hang around too much with him and his family. A few years ago he was convicted on fourteen counts of child molestation.

Could have been a coincidence, but it could also be that I was picking up on things subconsciously. But no way did I ever think, I don't like this guy because I think he is a child molester. I just didn't trust the guy.

Rockhold annoys me for some reason and I can't figure it out. Benevidez annoys me as well.

TJ Dillashaw
Benson Henderson
Frank Mir
Matt Brown
Glover Teixeira
Andrei Arlovski

+1. And his 12 yo looking physique doesn't help either. Pity because elite Japanese MMA fighters are a dying breed, if not already extinct.

Probably Faber cause the lack of evolution he displays, or team alpha male radio(its horrible).

Back