Is there anybody worst at predictions than UFC’s Gianni The Greek

He's Frank fertitta's cousin. Dana didn't want him but Frank said you'll be sleepin with the fishes, see?

Dana White finds him hilarious and that's why he gives him the screen time.

Chael Sonnen had a pretty shitty streak of wrong predictions lol he became a meme for betting against his predictions

Is there anything worst than seeing this ghoulish creature of a car salesman with no lips giving out bad betting advice with a straight face and smiling at the end like he knows what he’s talking about week to week?

If you picked opposite of what he’s been advising, you’d be a rich man. Dana keeps endorsing him for reasons unknown, maybe he using this goon to put in wagers for him.

I’m willing to bet that no one has ever told this man, “Music to my ears.”

Dan Hardy's predictions are bad as well if not worse..

If he is triggering people and living rent free in your head enough to start a thread about it then I hope he stay on as is part of the UFC for years to come.

He seems half decent in football picks on his YouTube channel. His co-host took Titans over Browns this past weekend. MMA definitely isn't his thing. All in all a greasy-ish dude with a gimmick and lots of iffy MMA picks.

I think he picked Jojua and KGB Lee last weekend too, said it was the easiest money ever. There are tons of examples how many bad picks this guy has done. Someone should make a compilation. I think this guy must be trolling and giving intentionally false picks for people so they would lose money and Vegas make more.

Back