Is there anybody worst at predictions than UFC’s Gianni The Greek

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there anything worst than seeing this ghoulish creature of a car salesman with no lips giving out bad betting advice with a straight face and smiling at the end like he knows what he’s talking about week to week?

If you picked opposite of what he’s been advising, you’d be a rich man. Dana keeps endorsing him for reasons unknown, maybe he using this goon to put in wagers for him.

I’m willing to bet that no one has ever told this man, “Music to my ears.”

well apparently he was right on Andrade vs Rose, what other examples do you have?

well apparently he was right on Andrade vs Rose, what other examples do you have?

I don’t want to torture myself and look.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day :/

I forgot that one dudes name who used to be a mod here and has a few screws loose. He was terrible.

I don’t understand why they keep this silly bitch around

Wtf I've literally never seen this guy in my life. Looks like Ross's dad in Friends.

Is there anything worst than seeing this ghoulish creature of a car salesman with no lips giving out bad betting advice with a straight face and smiling at the end like he knows what he’s talking about week to week?

If you picked opposite of what he’s been advising, you’d be a rich man. Dana keeps endorsing him for reasons unknown, maybe he using this goon to put in wagers for him.

you just made a thread about this guy maybe you secretly love him

My favorite moment of the Greek conman was during the contender series when he projected fights odds to go from +150 to even money by fight time. He was padding himself on the back when the odds went off at even. The problem was that they had been even (and were even odds all day)when he claimed they were +150

he's not there to give the public well thought out predictions. it's just entertainment. just like all these fools with their podcasts and youtube channels

I'm pretty sure the mob is forcing Dana to pay this creep.

Oh for sure braindead schwab is worse at predictions. In fact the word is too difficult for him to pronounce since he gets stuck at dick

On topic: that dude has the voice of Joe Pesci from good fellas lol

I always watch my fights at bars and i always ask the girls working who you think will win, just by looks. I tell them, im finding whos lucky and thats true. I only do 6 or less matchups. If theyre really good, ill bet their choices next time. If theyre awful, ill ask them 3x and if theyre always awful, ill then bet against what they predict.

When someone is always bad, they are still dependable.

Back