Is there any way around the Reebok deal for the fighters?

isnotnormal

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I mean, I assume they can tattoo logos on themselves, but what fighters would want to do that?

What about temporary tattoos? Can they airbrush something on themselves? Decals? I assume you can't have body paint on.

I mean, I assume they can tattoo logos on themselves, but what fighters would want to do that?

What about temporary tattoos? Can they airbrush something on themselves? Decals? I assume you can't have body paint on.

No temp tattoos. Sam Alvey, the creepy dude with the creepy smile did that and it was a big no-no.

They can always find a new occupation

Not fighting in the UFC.

Become a free agent and sign with a "sponsor-friendly" organization, such as Bellator or WSOF, so they don't have to put up with that rotten Reebok deal.

They can have many other sponsors, they just can't advertise them on the UFC's television. Appear in print ads, check. Appear on TV or radio, check.

As long as its not a sponsor that violates the fighter code of conduct or interferes with the UFCs operations in some way you can have any sponsor you want. You just have to endorse them outside the UFCs media properties. Not saying thats good, just what is the case.

I think the tattoo idea is dumb because it's somewhat permanent and I don't think it would go over well with the UFC brass. In fact its likely they would cut you.

Nope, the only way out is out.

Where else can a fighter or any employee advertise their own sponsors? The sponsors can film and air their own commercials with the fighter.

Wonder if CM Punk's Pepsi tattoo violates the Reebok deal?

Become a free agent and sign with a "sponsor-friendly" organization, such as Bellator or WSOF, so they don't have to put up with that rotten Reebok deal.

Haha unless your some sort I draw or big name you think sponsor will pay the same amount if your in bellator or wsof.

Ronda sold 35000 shirts that isn't reebok related so it's possible to make money if you keep on winning and postion yourself with current social media.

Some fighters are even sponsors by monster energy drink

Back