~~ Is there any sub that will tear a meniscus?

Risk estimate by me, about how to fuck up the knee in grappling

100% = Heelhook

80% = toehold

50% = kneebar

25% = certain anklelock variations

10% = Takedowns, random guardwork, scrambling, other misc positions on the ground

Conclusion = Grappling in your current state is risky, if you choose to do it, no leglocks at all, avoid takedown training, preferably only drill and only roll with people you trust...

+1 to what krellik said, but even then, you can fuck it up. like i have been doing for the last 6 months.

100% = Heelhook

80% = toehold

50% = kneebar

10% = Takedowns, random guardwork, scrambling, other misc positions on the ground

Conclusion = Grappling in your current state is risky, if you choose to do it, no leglocks at all, avoid takedown training, preferably only drill and only roll with people you trust...

good list here.
i'd say there is some calf cutters that cant be great for your knees either

100% = Heelhook

80% = toehold

50% = kneebar

Thats what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch.

playing de la riva put a lot of strain on my knee.

100% = Heelhook

80% = toehold

50% = kneebar

You're missing...

3% = light grappling with the new guy who has soft olive colored skin and rippling abs. You're rolling together and you catch eyes. It feels like your finally connected to your soul mate. You go to dinner, his hand brushing against yours. He strokes your callouses and suggests that you get a pedicure on Tuesday. You go together and fall in love with him deeply. Wednesday you go back to class and grapple with him. Secretly your heart is pounding out of your chest from the emotions coming out. You can't control it anymore and you rip his clothes off. He begs you to stop, but you're deep in the buttsex passion right there on the mats. Everyone is shocked. An instructor tries to pull you away from him, but his anus is suction cupped to your wangstick. The commotion causes you to get so excited that you start to orgasm. That same moment, your white belt lover also orgasms from the butt pleasure, but he had a really sloppy meal earlier. From simultaneous orgasms, the floor mat becomes covered with sweat from your hot bodies, your load of man juice and a whole gallon of super stinky slippery sloppery liquid diarrheal juice. You try to get off your knees and onto your feet, pushing off his back but he loses his grip and falls in his face right into that symphony of cockstruction. You lose your balance and slip, causing you to tear your anterior cruciate ligament.

Did you just fucking Necro a thread from 2008?

Only time I suffered a knee injury grappling is when a manlet did a calf crank on me where he hooked his wrist behind my knee and then sat his full weight on my instep and ankle, smashing his wrist into the back of my knee. I was fucked up for over a month from that.

Only time I suffered a knee injury grappling is when a manlet did a calf crank on me where he hooked his wrist behind my knee and then sat his full weight on my instep and ankle, smashing his wrist into the back of my knee. I was fucked up for over a month from that.
Thanks for getting this 12 year old thread back on topic. I feel like it went a little of the rails there...

Back