*Is there any Roger Huerta's nose pic after Freyre gave him a nasty plastic surgery treatment?*

Male pattern baldness happened, baldness is a disfiguring disease and needs to be eradicated, it is ruining many mens' lives far before their time.
No way. It made Steve Austin a star

DnqU02BW0AA-QQ7.jpg
Are you shitting me? That dude used to have looks to pulled all kinds of bitches.

Is he still banging that hot former actress?

Still winning IMO.

Man she dumped him when UFC released him and he started losing, she used to be a huge UFC groupie I think she had a crush on GSP before, she is with Ben Foster now they have a kid

Male pattern baldness happened, baldness is a disfiguring disease and needs to be eradicated, it is ruining many mens' lives far before their time and nobody is doing fucking anything about it.
yeah, I would never guess he would be the type to go bald, I remember he always talked about those Native American genetics he had, but he always looked like a White boy to me, it was strange how UFC was banking on him being a star they pushed him so hard that he let it get to his head and he started making demands.

Thats when Dana White said bye bye, it also made Huerta train half assed his ego got so big man.

I never seen a fighter fall so hard from being the future and promoted heavy to disappearing never living up to their potential

and the worst part is he went bald, baldness sucks, im going bad myself

@LouisBolanos what do you think caused Huertas hairloss brother?

No way, he was always like the Ronaldo of the MMA world.

Guess it's not really the sport for trying to stay pretty.

No way, he was always like the Ronaldo of the MMA world.

Guess it's not really the sport for trying to stay pretty.
He was the Ronaldo without the skill, popularity or the money? Just the diva-ness, which is way too common amongst up and comers.

He’s young.

Plenty of time to heal.

Probably won’t even scar with that strong immune system.

Male pattern baldness happened, baldness is a disfiguring disease and needs to be eradicated, it is ruining many mens' lives far before their time and nobody is doing fucking anything about it.
Legit laughed out loud. AIso, I like your AV/Username

He was the Ronaldo without the skill, popularity or the money? Just the diva-ness, which is way too common amongst up and comers.
Well yes, I was referring to the diva thing and the fact he was a pretty-boy

No homo, of course.

Wanna talk about it. Its ok man

Just don't take finasteride!!

No way. It made Steve Austin a star
If my hairline goes i'll be following the steve austin route. Not gonna fight baldness and look like an idiot doing it, may as well just bic that shit at that point. Just grow a beard to compensate for the odd shape of my head.

If my hairline goes i'll be following the steve austin route. Not gonna fight baldness and look like an idiot doing it, may as well just bic that shit at that point. Just grow a beard to compensate for the odd shape of my head.
Hell yeAh!

Well yes, I was referring to the diva thing and the fact he was a pretty-boy

No homo, of course.
Yeah he was, and it's sad that he got too carried away by that. I still remember him elbowing Guida's head while Guida was hugging him from the back, by looking up at the screens. That was awesome.

Back