Is there any reason to believe Diego won't get his head splattered tomorrow night?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Other than "Pereira's going to gas himself out doing backflips, somersaults, cartwheels, ect." take a look at the interview below. It sounds to me like he's been training himself with no teammates whatsoever. Maybe it's just a smokescreen to get in his opponent's head, but this is Diego Sanchez and you can't put him in the box.

full

Face-off:

Media day interview:

Seriously worried about this guy.

No CTE jokes, please. This is serious business.

If one of those fancy knees land Diego is nearly dead, Michel is ten times his size

But that no name Canadian held on for a bit and that’s all he needed, Michel ain’t out to win no dec

The last guy Pereira fought is probably a worse fighter than current Diego so there's that.

If he gasses on the way to the octagon again.
This is crazy vs crazy, I like it.
<{jackyeah}>

He wrestle fucked Gall which is pretty impressive at this stage of his career, he's gotta shoot like his life depends on it, he's too slow at this point to even think about striking with a fresh Peirira.

The last guy Pereira fought is probably a worse fighter than current Diego so there's that.
Danny Roberts would also probably end Diego's life at this point. MMA math doesn't work and Connely is a legit talent

If Diego wasn't brain-dead he'd grapple the shit out of him.

Does Diego have training partners? I checked his Instagram and couldn’t find anything. It’s hard to imagine winning a fight if you haven’t actually been training properly. Diego has the skills to get this done and I was going to pick him, but this whole new coach thing doesn’t give me much confidence.

Pereira has 10 losses already. He is 1 - 1 in the UFC with his win coming against a Danny Roberts. If Sanchez cannot win this fight he seriously needs to consider another profession.

Tristan Connelly is the future UFC LW champ.

Don't @ me until the date is 2030 and by then will you know this is true.

Does Diego have training partners? I checked his Instagram and couldn’t find anything. It’s hard to imagine winning a fight if you haven’t actually been training properly. Diego has the skills to get this done and I was going to pick him, but this whole new coach thing doesn’t give me much confidence.

No, he dosen't. The Touchbutt Guru that he calls his "movement coach" or whatever is his manager/coach/training partner all in one. He has no corner either.

Tristan Connolly - Lightweight regional circuit fighter beat Pereira in his last fight. Wouldn't count on this guy to smash Diego's head in at all. Could happen, but Diego could end up smashing Pereira's head in just as easily. MMA math you know...

Well I hope he wins. And he will not lose a decision in Alberque that’s for sure

No, he dosen't. The Touchbutt Guru that he calls his "movement coach" or whatever is his manager/coach/training partner all in one. He has no corner either.
Hard to see him winning then. I mean surely he would have been smart enough to have been doing some BJJ. If he hasn’t even rolled then I don’t know what to say.

Diego has made some questionable decisions lately. He now trains with a ‘guru’ and has also left his wife and was seen with a total bimbo.

the Dream should be able to give that guy a nightmare.....

Back