Is there any real MMA fans

'95 for me. Ufc 4 was me first ppv.

My first ppv was Tank vs Mo (can't remember what number), but I copied every vhs that Blockbuster had from '96 on. If you didn't know the results back then, the tapes were all "live".:D

It's hards for many to spend their money and not get what they think they should get, many entitled people out ther now a days kinds of sucks.

I love baseball more than anything. But, if I paid $200 to go see the Yankees and they played all the backups I'd be pissed.

Thats how I am. I will watch any and all mma, UFc, SF, Bellator, dream, OneFC, KSW, M1, ROC, love watching prospects coming up, seeing future stars/champs of tomorrow.

Watch every card, TUF, order every PPV with my brother/cousin/friends, only missed 2 PPV since Anderson/Rich 1.

Every card isnt great, some are better than others and you have the right to say so but I dont care, I'm always gonna watch no matter what the card is.

MMA appeals to a very immature demographic, a demographic that primarily comes from WWE and not from other sports, so there is always going to be a conflict of interest and rationality.
What about us boxing/kickboxing crossovers

I guess I'm not a true fan, because back in the day (probably before you were born) I was a huge Dan Severn fan and damn near shat myself over what I could best describe as a waltz!

There is good and bad in every fight card. Good and bad in most fights.

Sherdog is a MMA forum. We discuss MMA (and other contact sports) at this site. Thank God everybody doesn't love every aspect of every MMA event, otherwise Sherdog would be a terrible thing.

Now go to that thread where somebody ruined our Christmas morning posting a video by Matt Lindland of Phil Baroni body building lifestyle, and tell us how much you loved that.

Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that video on my worst enemy!:eek:
I'm 29 and I watched my first UFC on VHS when I was in 5 th maybe 6 th grade so don't give me that before u were born bullshit I just enjoy this sport and am glad we have it

Back