Is there Any Part of MMA Cowboy is Better At than Pettis?

Pettis has better bjj and wrestling. Barely scraping by Jeremy Stephens doesn't make you a great wrestler.

Stephens trains and fights out of Iowa, where even guys that can't wrestle can out wrestle most people. Much like fighting outta Oklahoma. If he couldnt wrestle worth a fuck he would've never made it out of the regional scene.

Stephens trains and fights out of Iowa, where even guys that can't wrestle can out wrestle most people. Much like fighting outta Oklahoma. If he couldnt wrestle worth a fuck he would've never made it out of the regional scene.

Stephens has been with Alliance for a year or 2 now. I think he went to help his wrestling. As far as TDD, I dont recall cerrone getting taken down since he has been in the UFC. His TDD is the only thing that lost him the fight against Bendo in the first fight. Thats the one place cowboy is much better than he was a couple of years ago is wrestling.

to me they're both solid every were, i think Pettis better at timing big attacks, while Cowboy is more consistent in attacking the legs and body, both have decent wrestling, Cowboy could in fact be soo much better if he actually used the wrestling more often, and there jitz are very similar, they're active of there back,

I think its even matched, this is gunna be a good fight.

I think he's a bit stronger physically, but not as fast. it's going to be an interesting fight.

This. And probably a bit more power overall and maybe better chin/recovery.

i can't remember if Pettis has ever bit clipped with a big punch?

I just find it hard to count out cowboy in any fight. He still shoulda beat bendo in their first fight.

Back