Is there any other performance as good as Cody's against a GOAT level fighter?

The question is
Is there any other performance as good as Cody's against a GOAT level fighter?
Aldo is a much higher GOAT level fighter than Cruz and Conor finished him in seconds.

Why outclass him for multiple rounds when you can outclass him and finish him in record time?

did you read the OP bro? Conor had an amazing KO against the FW GOAT, not taking away from it.

TJ vs barao

basically the same thing but with a finish

I don't think anybody has ever considered Lawler a GOAT level fighter. He was always in close fights and a round away from getting beat. Definitely GOAT exciting fighter though.

Conor vs Nate 2 wasn't a domination, though the finish was spectacular.
Never said Nate vs Conor 2.. Gotta learn to read correctly kiddo. And yes, many on this casual infested site, thought one dimensional Lawler was GOAT material..

I know admitting you are wrong on Sherdog is a bannable offence but Cody is a fucking monster.

It was a great performance and he made Cruz look terrible. Has Cruz always had such terrible precision? He was constantly swinging for the fences but missing. I don't quite see how Cruz will ever be able to beat Garbrandt. He can't get the takedown and he doesn't have the power to knock Garbrandt out. Dillashaw is almost identical to Cruz but has KO power, he's the fighter to beat Gardbrandt. That will be a great fight.

Never said Nate vs Conor 2.. Gotta learn to read correctly kiddo. And yes, many on this casual infested site, thought one dimensional Lawler was GOAT material..

That was a typo on my end, I meant Conor vs Nate 1. Still your answer makes zero sense. Nobody in their senses considered Lawler GOAT material, you are just making that shit up.

It was a great performance and he made Cruz look terrible. Has Cruz always had such terrible precision? He was constantly swinging for the fences but missing. I don't quite see how Cruz will ever be able to beat Garbrandt. He can't get the takedown and he doesn't have the power to knock Garbrandt out. Dillashaw is almost identical to Cruz but has KO power, he's the fighter to beat Gardbrandt. That will be a great fight.
Lmfao at TJ having KO power..

That was a typo on my end, I meant Conor vs Nate 1. Still your answer makes zero sense. Nobody in their senses considered Lawler GOAT material, you are just making that shit up.
Ok casual kid.. You act as if I am speaking for myself. No, it is called reality of this silly site in which you are prime example of the types. Learn to comprehend and don't blame a typo, you could've fixed it before posting (lying gets seen through by us adults) and why are you trying argue with a stranger? Did I hurt your feelings that bad? You bore me now.. Next.

That's not "dominating" another then.. Hope you grasp the difference.
The question was.

"Is there any other performance as good as Cody's against a GOAT level fighter?'

I say Conor sparking Aldo is as good as a performance gets.

Ok casual kid.. You act as if I am speaking for myself. No, it is called reality of this silly site in which you are prime example of the types. Learn to comprehend and don't blame a typo, you could've fixed it before posting (lying gets seen through by us adults) and why are you trying argue with a stranger? Did I hurt your feelings that bad? You bore me now.. Next.

ok you are a complete moron. There is no argument really, you just make up stuff and look like an idiot.

Bunch of fools up in this thread lacking the mental firepower even to read the OP.

Seems about right.

Drug-assisted performances don't count.
Who the f..k says that

TJ beating the brakes off Barao definitely was my first thought.

ThirstyGlossyAnglerfish.gif

that was astonishing. im super pumped for cody vs tj. i was really surprised actually that cruz was able to beat dillashaw, after being out for so long

Back