is there any other feasible crossover athlete that would generate as much energy as Brock?

30-08-2014-15-55-58.jpg

but he hate MMA iirc

He wouldn't be able to pick everybody up by their belt. If there were belts in MMA, he could win by throwing everyone out of the cage.

Tyson Fury if he wins the Klitschko rematch, knocks out Wilder and Joshua and then decides to give it a go at MMA.

3032965A00000578-3401508-The_grey_knee_length_outerwear_is_believed_to_be_from_New_York_l-a-9_1452890144322.jpg

Last edited:
Takeru Kobayashi

If only you were allowed to bite in MMA, he'd be unstoppable.

He wouldn't be able to pick everybody up by their belt. If there were belts in MMA, he could win by throwing everyone out of the cage.
Every judo throw works with or without the gi.Teddy would do just fine if he wanted to lose all his sponsors to try mma.

Every judo throw works with or without the gi.Teddy would do just fine if he wanted to lose all his sponsors to try mma.
I know. I just remember him tossing a lot of people by the belt in the last olympics. Obviously he's awesome at all aspects of Judo.

Yes and his name is.....

JOHN CENAAAAAAA!!!!

That'll be hard off your back, Furry.

It doesn't matter. He would promote the shit out of that fight and he doesn't give a damn if he loses. He's the heavyweight boxing champ and doesn't give a shit if he loses or not in the rematch, I doubt he would care much if he loses in some other sport.

Let's face it, him fighting UFC HW champ while he's still the linear HW boxing champ would sell like crazy.

It doesn't matter. He would promote the shit out of that fight and he doesn't give a damn if he loses. He's the heavyweight boxing champ and doesn't give a shit if he loses or not in the rematch, I doubt he would care much if he loses in some other sport.

Let's face it, him fighting UFC HW champ while he's still the linear HW boxing champ would sell like crazy.
Ah, yes. I suppose he would generate the energy level of Brock, if I pay attention to the topic.

He'd probably be disqualified for that, throwing your opponent out of the ring or cage is a foul under the unified rules.

Fouls- (with explanations where warranted)
The following are fouls and will result in penalties if committed:
25. Throwing an opponent out of the ring or caged area. A fighter shall not throw their opponent out of the ring or cage.

Many of MMA fighters have been on Americvan Ninja Warrior and Sasuke the Japanese version.

What sport did Brock Lesnar crossover from? I thought he was a professional wrestler.

Brent Burns.

I've played hockey for 27 years (I'm 30) and know the game. He used to be a big fighter. In the NHL you're a big fighter (30+ fights per year) until people realize you're a BAMF, then you fight a few times a year.

Also, he's a fucking caveman who first trained BJJ for years and then progressed to MMA during the offseason. How has coaches let him do this is beyond me with the money he makes.

He'd be a huge middleweight and murk the guys in the top 15 with the training he already has and just being hard as hell.

Any actual athlete from the big sports but if they are good a their respective sports they would never do MMA unless it is at the end of thier careers.

Come on now, if Chuck Norris stepped in there the Internet would break with the Chuck Norris facts making a comeback.

Amir Khan is already training UFC.

I'd pay money to watch Serena Williams and Cris Cyborg fight.

Back