Is there any fighter on the level of Stupidty that beats David Gardner

MrPsychoticKane

The Prize Fighting Cartoonist
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone remember the guy who shouted

Is there anyone who could top that guy on the level of stupidity?

The guy who decided to do a front flip off of his opponent after he had already won, and ended up getting DQ'd because of it.

4_medium.gif

Also, can't seem to find a Marquardt/Palhares gif.

giphy.gif

Is there still any debate that Gardner said “I broke my hand” instead of “Hello Japan”? Years ago I recall Gardner himself say this is actually what he said instead of Hello Japan lolll

Is there still any debate that Gardner said “I broke my hand” instead of “Hello Japan”? Years ago I recall Gardner himself say this is actually what he said instead of Hello Japan lolll
I had never heard this about this debate, but after watching the clip and knowing about that, He does mess with his hand before he yells and raises it. He also seemed to be inspecting it after the fight.

He does mess with his hand before he yells and raises it. .
No. He is not messing with his hand before he says it. Aoki's left hand is messing with Gardner's right hand. Gardner's left hand is being controlled by Aoki's right hand.

After the submission, he proceeds to support himself on his right fist to sit up, which would be odd to do if his hand was broken.

This is said to be what inspired nakao to set about a bold action.

The vital difference that nakao must have been aware of was that Heath was from Texas.

This is said to be what inspired nakao to set about a bold action.

The vital difference that nakao must have been aware of was that Heath was from Texas.

they didn't go full kisses tho, and yeah Heath is the wrong guy to kiss but they both got DQ'd lmao

Back